Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

From London to Southampton! Please help me :/ watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I want to go to Southampton's Hospital Open Day. I just don't know how to get there.
    I was thinking about getting a coach but then I've never been there so I fear I won't actually find the Hospital and be lost until the time to come home I also wondered if there was a way I could buy like a travel card or something so that I could walk around the place since I didn't want to go to the university's open day.

Basically I am asking for help for the people that have been there or are going there or know some information about it.

I'll be departing from Waterloo by the way.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Get the Megatrain from Waterloo - really really cheap. Then exit the station on the opposite side to Ikea (easiest way to work it out) and get the 10a bus to the hospital. Or you exit the other side (ikea side) and walk up towards the clock tower and get the Uni-link bus (no. 6) to the hospital.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.