Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm having to write an essay on forensic odontology (basically pros/cons, procedures, blah. the usual).

Now, I don't know anything about it and I don't really want to buy a book for a single essay, so I was hoping that some of you know a great online paper for me?

I will google it, but research paper quality varies and if someone could recommend me one it'd be great, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    I'm having to write an essay on forensic odontology (basically pros/cons, procedures, blah. the usual).

Now, I don't know anything about it and I don't really want to buy a book for a single essay, so I was hoping that some of you know a great online paper for me?

I will google it, but research paper quality varies and if someone could recommend me one it'd be great, thanks
    Hi there,

There is a pretty comprehensive paper that you can find here:
    http://www.nature.com/?file=/bdj/jou.../4800972a.html
    It is relatively recent (2001) and one of the authors is the leading expert in forensic odontology in Manchester, so it's definitely a good source.

Good luck with it!
    If you need any help just PM me as I've done quite a bit of forensic dentistry

ReputationRep:
    Talk about strontium concentrations in teeth as well
    http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=1...0teeth&f=false

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gene-ius)
    Hi there,

There is a pretty comprehensive paper that you can find here:
    http://www.nature.com/?file=/bdj/jou.../4800972a.html
    It is relatively recent (2001) and one of the authors is the leading expert in forensic odontology in Manchester, so it's definitely a good source.

Good luck with it!
    If you need any help just PM me as I've done quite a bit of forensic dentistry
    Oooh Thanks so much I will pester you if I'm stuck :p: Luckily I have quite a while to complete it.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to the others as well!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.