Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I'm currently in a 5 person flat at Schafer House, looking for a 3 person flat that's also in Schafer. Decided to move as I'm looking for a quiet/cosy place. Not into the whole party every night scene.

My room is in a corner, so it's the biggest room in the flat and it's also a lot bigger than most of the rooms in 3 person flats.

ReputationRep:
    Which block are you in? Just out of curiosity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by none of the above)
    Hi all

I'm currently in a 5 person flat at Schafer House, looking for a 3 person flat that's also in Schafer. Decided to move as I'm looking for a quiet/cosy place. Not into the whole party every night scene.

My room is in a corner, so it's the biggest room in the flat and it's also a lot bigger than most of the rooms in 3 person flats.
    Just a try: I have a large single room at Nutford house, costing 21.7quid per night and it is also catered, if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    party every night schafer what what

i guess some rooms are like that but it (weirdly ) depends on the people in the flats and not the size of the flats themselves. as if having 2 extra people suddenly turns a flat into like a party central. 5 person flats can also be "quiet/cosy"

ReputationRep:
    Hm so it's not as bad as I thought. Guess I won't be moving after all

ReputationRep:
    Hello. If you're still interested, I live in a 2-person flat (very quiet, but next door to very nice, fun 5-person flat) in Schafer and would be interested in swapping rooms.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.