Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If so, what's happened?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm the only "problem" I have is the long wait for them to process evidence. I think they're processing from the last 4 weeks or something like that.. I'd be much happier if they were only a week behind.

ReputationRep:
    yes with the confirmation of my attendance which has only seemed to be sorted today yet I cant really blame SF I blame my uni

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my details were sent in 6 months ago. Still waiting evidence apparently, every time I ring theyre still processing it. The first time they said this was a month ago, the last time they said it was Monday. I need my money by Sunday too.

Not happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THRASHx)
    Yep, my details were sent in 6 months ago. Still waiting evidence apparently, every time I ring theyre still processing it. The first time they said this was a month ago, the last time they said it was Monday. I need my money by Sunday too.

Not happening.
    wow, sf really do suck that a majour problem hope u sort it out soon

ReputationRep:
    I had to change my course details, so that took ages to come through... but apart from that not really!!
    Although they have overpaid me by £153, which will be deducted from my next installment.... When I checked online that was the exact same amount as my grant I was given so either I'm not getting a grant anymore or they're just eejits.

ReputationRep:
    yes they've lost roughly half of my form over the last 5 months when ever i give the details it takes them ages to update the information, sent the form off in april and after all this losing of my info they finally get it sorted and send me a timetable in september but the bank detials are wrong, i'm now on my 4th attempt at trying to change them almost two weeks into uni and still no loan

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.