Turn on thread page Beta

All Saints women's jeans - yay or nay? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wanting to know what the quality is like, do they wash well (is there much shrinkage etc). I am ordering them online from the vintage section so just want a rough idea really, especially if any of you have the boyfriend jeans. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    YAY - there is no shrinkage but you need to try them on (they have weird sizes).

ReputationRep:
    I wear everything from All Saints, except their jeans... they're just not suitable for pear shaped women at all. They're great if you're 5'10 and straight up and down with no bum or hips though. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I wear everything from All Saints, except their jeans... they're just not suitable for pear shaped women at all. They're great if you're 5'10 and straight up and down with no bum or hips though. lol.
    I'm 5"4 will they be too long? I don't think they had the length on the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    I'm 5"4 will they be too long? I don't think they had the length on the website.
    They do do different lengths, but I've always found their jeans to be way too low waisted to even get my bum in them. I don't exactly have a JLo bum, but I am a curvy size 10 in jeans normally, but All Saints are very strangely fitted in my experience. Too big on the waist and too small on the thighs.

And for that reason I would recommend you try them on before you buy online.

ReputationRep:
    What about the leather jackets :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    What about the leather jackets :sexface:
    Oh my :love: I've had my eye on the military brocade tailcoat in Bitter, for a while now but my bank balance does not allow. Hoping it'll crop up on ebay at some point :love:

ReputationRep:
    They do do different lengths, but I've always found their jeans to be way too low waisted to even get my bum in them. I don't exactly have a JLo bum, but I am a curvy size 10 in jeans normally, but All Saints are very strangely fitted in my experience. Too big on the waist and too small on the thighs.

And for that reason I would recommend you try them on before you buy online.
    Bit late replying, but thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dime_piece)
    YAY - there is no shrinkage but you need to try them on (they have weird sizes).
    What do you find weird about the sizes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    What do you find weird about the sizes?
    For me they were either too long or little too short & it some didnt really if it the derriere :p:.
    Thus if anyone wants to buy their jeans try them on first!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.