Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing my first degree, which is for 3 years. I originally thought I would get no help if I did a second degree. But then I decided I wanted to go into teaching, and I've heard that you might get financial help. Is this from Student Finance or from the University itself? Would my fees be paid or would it be help with maintenance?

I'm going to ask at Uni of course, but wondered if anyone here knew anything aswell.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tda.gov.uk/get-into-teach...e-funding.aspx

ReputationRep:
    As the situation stands at the minute, you'll get help - tuition fee loan, maintenance loan, maintenance grant and bursury from uni (if eligible), and a bursury of £4000-£9000 depending on which subject. However, it could all change, and I suspect it will.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.