Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Recently I've been having thoughts of being with another guy. I've only been with girls before and its something I would like to try, although I don't particulary want a relationship I want to see what its like sexually.

I think the best way to do this would be to find a guy at a gay club. I'm looking for advice from other members as to how easy it is to have a one night stand with somebody who gos to these clubs? Are all guys in these places essentially looking for the same thing?

Any advice would be appreciated, I'm new to this and its pretty scary but also something I really want to do.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    1 Go to bar
    2 Find guy
    3 take him home
    4 PROFIT?????????

ReputationRep:
    Apparently its pretty easy from what i have heard... you shouldnt be too worried...

ReputationRep:
    You want to have another man dominate you sexually?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently I've been having thoughts of being with another guy. I've only been with girls before and its something I would like to try, although I don't particulary want a relationship I want to see what its like sexually.

I think the best way to do this would be to find a guy at a gay club. I'm looking for advice from other members as to how easy it is to have a one night stand with somebody who gos to these clubs? Are all guys in these places essentially looking for the same thing?

Any advice would be appreciated, I'm new to this and its pretty scary but also something I really want to do.
    If all you want is sex, try Googling 'cruising'. Or join a 'dating' site like LadsLads. I'd be a bit pissed off if I met someone in a gay club who turned out to just be experimenting.

Im straight but i just want guys to suck me off....

Am i wrong?

I have two gay best friends, they're man whores when they're out!! Trust me, if you look good, it's easy.

(Original post by Threepigs)
    You want to have another man dominate you sexually?
    Well, probably wouldn't have chosen to word it like that myself but pretty much yeah.

Thanks for all the other posts btw.

ReputationRep:
    Well, probably wouldn't have chosen to word it like that myself but pretty much yeah.

Thanks for all the other posts btw.
    Can't you just ask your gf to wear a strap on?

ReputationRep:

Don't do it! Worst way to get introduced to gay sex ever. One night stands are purely sexual, yes, but if it's your first time you want to be able to take it easy (lol innuendo) and at your own pace. And gay guys who take interest in you purely because you are a virgin will be a bit predatory.

I know it sounds cliché, and I know you are probably very turned on and curious about gay sex that you want to try it really soon, but waiting for the right person makes all the difference. Trust me.

Cheers trm90. What would you suggest then? How would you find somebody patient enough for that but still understanding the situation?

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared

ReputationRep:
    Cheers trm90. What would you suggest then? How would you find somebody patient enough for that but still understanding the situation?
    It's a tough one. My suggestion would be to try out any generic gay dating/hookup website - they're ideal for casual sex and you get a chance to at least get to know the guy a bit, and not on an intense level. They are also discreet and you can make it very clear about what you're looking for.

If that idea doesn't take your fancy, well, I guess you're still gonna have to be patient... just as long as you avoid a one night stand, cause being introduced logistics of gay sex might make the experience more than awkward!

ReputationRep:
    [img]http://images.memegenerator.net/Dos-Equis-Guy-gives-advice/ImageMacro/2667727/I-dont-always-suck-****-but-when-I-do-they-call-me-OP.jpg[/img]

ReputationRep:
    I say you try to find someone like yourself. Find another straight guy who wants to experiment. That way neither of you is the experienced one who might be a predator and you'll both understand each other. I definitely remember seeing that there was casual relationships/ men seeking men thing on the gumtree homepage.

ReputationRep:
    i basically agree with the other posts on here - go for a dating site or a chat room, because if you end up going home with someone and then having to explain to them what it is you're doing and what you want, things could turn out a bit awkward

Thanks for all the replies folks, think I have all the advice I need.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.