Turn on thread page Beta

Lads..is attractiveness/turn on just about what you see? watch

If a girl is really shy and doesn't flirt/banter much does it make her less attractive and less of a turn on? How much does body language and talk contribute to a girls attractiveness? Or is it just 100% about what you see?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy....

I luv confidence...its a major turn on, i mean a BIG ONE

ReputationRep:
    I just like a girl who has a nice smile. Thats what catches my attention most regardless if shes shy or doesn't flirt.

ReputationRep:
    I thought looks were really important for me until I got a new job. Theres this girl that I wasn't attracted to at first but because of her personality I am well attracted to her now.

(Original post by Nizzay!)
    I just like a girl who has a nice smile. Thats what catches my attention most regardless if shes shy or doesn't flirt.
    Yeah. If she's quiet but interesting, I'll still find her as attractive as if she was loud and confident.

A nice smile, a bit of flirting, lots of eye-contact.

Not all guys are shallow

ReputationRep:
    Don't like overconfident girls, especially mouthy ones, big turn off, feels like they are purposely trying to get attention.

ReputationRep:
    definately not just on looks, you have an image of guys all being horny *******s that would do anything that moves. I assure you it's not the case. personality and communication is vitally important. Its not just about looks and if you have a problem with your confidence then you'll need to work on it.

ReputationRep:
    Personality is more important for me than it is for most girls, oddly enough.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it's what you don't see as well

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I hate mouthy loud girls. They're so annoying and attention-whorish. You can be confident without being inyourface.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If a girl is really shy and doesn't flirt/banter much does it make her less attractive and less of a turn on? How much does body language and talk contribute to a girls attractiveness? Or is it just 100% about what you see?
    it would depends on the guy, i would go up to her to say hello

ReputationRep:
    Personality can be as attractive as appearance. I know of some girls personalities and I think "yes, Yes, YES! Right now on this table!"

But there you go

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.