Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to guys, which of these would you pick? Watch

If you HAD to pick (but you wernt allowed a paper bag and had to see all of her) would you rather have a girl with an okish slim body but a very ugly face (say 4 out of 10)? Or a very fat/obese girl with an okish face?

ReputationRep:
    people still rate chicks with numbers? lol...

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine an obese girl having an okay-ish face, as she'd inevitably have more chins than a Chinese phonebook, which isn't an attractive feature...

ReputationRep:
    Slim girl.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the slim one. I'd rather have an ugly than obese girlfriend. Face you can just ignore, but you can't ignore a beached whale following you

(Original post by piszczel)
    I guess the slim one. I'd rather have an ugly than obese girlfriend. Face you can just ignore, but you can't ignore a beached whale following you
    I cant imagine how you'd ignore the face either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I cant imagine how you'd ignore the face either...
    Well depends how ugly the girl was. There's ugly and then there's hideous.
    Anyway, I just dislike fat people in general. Especially fat girls. I like them a bit "thicker" and curvy but I can't stand fat girls.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, neither. I dont have to pick anything. I would rather be single and take matters in my own hands than be with an ugly chick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you HAD to pick (but you wernt allowed a paper bag and had to see all of her) would you rather have a girl with an okish slim body but a very ugly face (say 4 out of 10)? Or a very fat/obese girl with an okish face?
    It's not the face you ****, it's the **** you face! So I'd take the nice body!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piszczel)
    Ahh I love this answer

ReputationRep:
    slim

ReputationRep:
    I'd go gay.

ReputationRep:
    Er, why are you asking? Can't decide which of these girls is "the one"?

Obese. Why? NHS would knock up on my door and offer free gastric bands.. NHS won't offer fre plastic surgery would they??

ReputationRep:
    slim!!

ReputationRep:
    the thought of banging a fat girl is just revolting

ReputationRep:
    Why does nobody care about PERSONALITY ANYMORE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    Why does nobody care about PERSONALITY ANYMORE
    This!

ReputationRep:
    The slim one. Very fat is a poor excuse for a human. If a girl wouldn't have a chance in a zombie apocalypse I don't want to know about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    This!
    This thread makes me sad inside

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.