Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was doing the University of London external degree in Singapore and I am now a General Course student at LSE.

    My degree is Bsc Accounting and Finance and which Bsc I should seek to transfer to? Bsc Economics, Bsc Accounting and Finance?

    Should I apply to transfer to Economics or Accounting department? Or I should seek to transfer to more FLEXIBLE departments?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.