Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/...ons-2010-5079/

What you guys think about these predictions, im not worried about the late ones, but the ones about WW3 and Muslim invasion all seems to be coming. The thing with Iran and the new terror plot in major european cities...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    http://lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/...ons-2010-5079/

What you guys think about these predictions, im not worried about the late ones, but the ones about WW3 and Muslim invasion all seems to be coming. The thing with Iran and the new terror plot in major european cities...
    :eek: if this is true then were dead, i mean keeping in mind all her other predictions have already come true,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambrin ox)
    :eek: if this is true then were dead, i mean keeping in mind all her other predictions have already come true,
    Lol...i dont know why, but i strongly believe that as soon as Iran gets invaded ww3 will start...lets just hope by that time Russia and US become strong allies

ReputationRep:
    Lol...i dont know why, but i strongly believe that as soon as Iran gets invaded ww3 will start...lets just hope by that time Russia and US become strong allies

lmaaooo, but this has officially creeped me out , but she didn't say where the war will begin,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambrin ox)
    lmaaooo, but this has officially creeped me out , but she didn't say where the war will begin,
    She did, October/November times 2010....

Well I guess we'll know within the month, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, we shall, i reckon Iran is gona get invaded in that month :O

ReputationRep:
    That's well scary

ReputationRep:
    I don't see any WWIII

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    that has scared the **** outta me lol
    i dont believe it tho, still creepy ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    I don't see any WWIII
    Mm but thats wen Koreo conflict happened plus current situation in middle east maybe thats the start?

ReputationRep:
    Mm but thats wen Koreo conflict happened plus current situation in middle east maybe thats the start?
    Did she not specifically say that it will start in November, or the build up to it?

I don't believe it at all, animals turn into half humans? Humans achieve immortality? The only one that has knowledge of future events is God.

ReputationRep:
    lol...

America are such liers and dictators...

Iran is the only one that stands up to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    lol...

America are such liers and dictators...

Iran is the only one that stands up to them
    Forgot Russia. Russia dont take shiz from anyone.

Crap, I'm so hallucinating from the nuclear fallout that it feels like nothing's happened at all.

I think this thread has run its course.

ReputationRep:
    I like how the list is full of absurd and unthinkable events such as immortality, the creation of an artificial sun (in 90 years rofl), time travel etc and in between there's things like "in France guerilla movement against Islam".

And no, her predictions about Muslims taking over etc are not coming true and they're not going to. She predicts that "Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans". So who exactly attacks Europe putting it in such a vulnerable state? Pretty sure there isn't going to be an inner EU war where we nuke each other into submission. Not every "Muslim country" gets a long either... Pretty sure any unified Muslim force wouldn't be sufficient enough to fulfill her predictions.

Maybe I'll write up an extensive list of predictions so in a few years time some crazy people can pick one or two out that vaguely correspond to happenings at the time and declare me as some sort of clairvoyant.

ReputationRep:
    Jam ur hype on some brown riced bread with some cheese on top.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.