The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A pen
hair spray, buy the small one.
or put a nail cutter with a small knife in it and put it in your pocket just in case you don't have much time to get the hair spray in your bag.
Reply 82
brokenangel
Nunchaku, just what I was thinking. And they're really simple and cheap to make, if you want to make your own, as well.

Failing that, a six inch metal/hardwood rod. Jammed into the right places, they can completely incapacitate people. Places such as the clavicle, sternum, temple, &c. Best thing is that used properly, they leave no marks or bruises.

I just use my finger, though.
i carry pepper spray, but its not to fend of rapists:rolleyes: , it just being 16 and living in the area's i do when i go to other areas i sometimes get a bit of trouble, but apparantly in the uk pepper spray if thought of as a firearm, so it's not something everyone is willing to carry.
(edited 13 years ago)
GodspeedGehenna
A bucket of KFC.

whats that bird in you're avatar, i remeber it from when i was younger and its pissing me of trying to remember. :confused:
sponge man
whats that bird in you're avatar, i remeber it from when i was younger and its pissing me of trying to remember. :confused:

Archimedes from the Sword in the Stone.
GodspeedGehenna
Archimedes from the Sword in the Stone.

**** yea, thanks.
Jackie Chan.
Reply 88
oh come on. high heeled shoes without a doubt.
I feel lots more secure on the way home from a shoe shop.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 89
GodspeedGehenna
A bucket of KFC.

err..how?
Reply 90
a gun - unfortunatly in this country only the crims can have them though
Iche
err..how?

Statistically, your attacker will be black.

Black people love KFC.

Although, perhaps HAVING the KFC in your bag would be like provocation.
Cuckoo91
Flash bang. Then if you have time defuse the bomb.

only if you have defuse kit
Reply 93
A piece of paper with "My Period" written on it. Upon reading it men will instantly freeze and look around awkwardly.
Reply 94
GodspeedGehenna
Statistically, your attacker will be black.

Black people love KFC.

Although, perhaps HAVING the KFC in your bag would be like provocation.

Excuse me? That is so false and rascist. I'm suprised people still believe that BS. Statistically the attacker would be a white male, although he probably won't get convicted so statistics won't reflect his attack.

OP Some defence items are illegal in the UK because its seen as premeditated e.g. mace. Best bet is something that can be used as a defensive weapon but not as its primary use. My friend suggested a hammer and always leave a sticking out nail in your house to prove you did need that hammer and you never intended to have to use it in self defence. This might fail. High heeled shoes in the bag, self defence lessons and fast feet are probably your best bet at self defence these days :frown:
Reply 95
silverbolt
Optimus Prime

:rofl:
chazminx
Excuse me? That is so false and rascist. I'm suprised people still believe that BS. Statistically the attacker would be a white male, although he probably won't get convicted so statistics won't reflect his attack.

Well, all I'm saying is, black people love KFC and its easier than carrying watermelons.
Reply 97
A brick = more momentum. (Swinging weapon)
Reply 98
GodspeedGehenna
Well, all I'm saying is, black people love KFC and its easier than carrying watermelons.

and when the attacker is white? Plus you said Statistically, your attacker will be black Its the same stupid "stranger danger" mentality that leaves people vulnerable to attacks they could defend from (although I do admit your statement was made in jest, its just the kind of rascist jest which breeds ignorance and complacence)
chazminx
and when the attacker is white? Plus you said Statistically, your attacker will be black Its the same stupid "stranger danger" mentality that leaves people vulnerable to attacks they could defend from (although I do admit your statement was made in jest, its just the kind of rascist jest which breeds ignorance and complacence)

white people dont commit crimes. wat u talkin bout. show me the numbers.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending