Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically, my half sister who has never lived with us started going to uni quite nearby. In her first year she decided to move back home to my house. Anyways this was also the year I went away to uni. I live in a four bedroomed house. Three are occupied and there is a spare on. She decides to move into my room. So basically now I don't really have anywhere to sleep when I go home. I either sleep on the floor in my which is now her room or I sleep in the spare room. I also had to move all of my stuff which took ages and I can't really store stuff there.

This is all annoying but I was willing to put up with it because I just don't go home that often anymore. Over the summer I went home, she went on holiday the week before I started uni so I cleared out all of my old room so she would be able to put all her stuff in there. I had left some stuff in there that was hers but a couple of days later my mum said she had gone in there and cleared out everything that was left. Now some of my sisters stuff has gone missing apparently and she is accusing me of having stolen them or done something with them. I was trying to do her a favour by cleaning everything! I don't particularly enjoy not having a room. Firstly my room has been taken over and now I'm being accused of something I haven't done. She's accusing me of doing stupid stuff like taking her netbook case. I don't even have a netbook! Why would I take that? This is just a rant more than anything. But I'm not being unreasonable for being annoyed here am I?

ReputationRep:
    You seem to be a push-over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FTstudies)
    You seem to be a push-over
    aye
    i would attempt to get mum on your side

I didn't have much of a choice! I wasn't asked. I was just told she'd moved home and was living in my room. No one else seems to care. The rest of my family seem to find it funny. I'm more comfortable in my ****** rented out accomodation than I am at home. It's really irritating. I went home twice last year and I really don't count on going back more this year. It's just unpleasant and crowded. I'd barely moved out when I basically don't have anywhere to go back to

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, try not to let it bother you. She's being immature.

Oh I made a mistake, that should be her final year. She's like 25

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.