Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - Girls acting animalistic during sex watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man in the Mirror1)
    To answer your question, its such a turn on when a girl is hungry for sex in that 'animalistic' way. The sense that sex is a fundamental need to her and she just wants a man to dominate her in the bedroom. Or when she's hungry to give a blowjob because she needs a **** in her mouth. Or when she flirts and clearly wants a good pounding to result from it. Or when she moans, screams, swears, pants, tilts her head back in pleasure during sex like she wants it so bad and doesn't want it to stop. Its all good in my opinion :wink2:
    **** me, you really have been reading too many rude novels.

ReputationRep:
    Haha...even though I'm usually quite quiet, I can get quite playful and feisty and so tend to playfight a lot with guys. This obviously gets kinda physical which is a bit flirty and can lead places. I can get quite aggressive but it's usually all in the name of fun and I'm tiny so obviously not going to do any real damage. It always works! I think guys usually have a fantasy of a quiet shy girl being a wild tiger in bed!

Biting can be fun..so can pinning him down hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Inspired by the
    'Girls: Guys acting animalistic during sex' thread -
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1421077

Guys - Girls acting animalistic during sex

I can maybe guess what most of the responses to this will be, but reversed to the previous thread, do guys prefer girls to be all romantic and make love to them and hug and kiss surrounded by candels and music etc or would guys rather girls held them down and had rough sex, biting or shouting and just generally being more agressive?
    Sounds scary to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    As usual with this sort of thing I have to preface my answer with: ideally some variety is better than it always being the same way. But anyway...

Animalistic sex? Yes please! It is incredibly hot if a girl just goes for you (provided that she isn't this full on outside the bedroom or it just looks like she's scary and sex mad), takes control and gets a bit wild. If a girl was passive and sensible all the time I'd think she wasn't really into me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Sounds scary to be honest.
    Scary!
    You prefer the romantic one then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Scary!
    You prefer the romantic one then?
    Is there not a happy median available? Being held down, shouted at and bitten doesn't really appeal. I don't mind dirty talk or being told what to do, but I don't want to feel as if I'm in a fight!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Is there not a happy median available? Being held down, shouted at and bitten doesn't really appeal. I don't mind dirty talk or being told what to do, but I don't want to feel as if I'm in a fight!! :p:
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    There's a time and a place for both. Depending on the mood of the guy and girl really. Mixing things up is generally a healthy thing to do.

So to answer the orginal question, I don't really have a preference.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.