Turn on thread page Beta

i don't want to have a shower every day watch

ReputationRep:
    its unnatural to shower...but i have friends and i want to keep it that way

ReputationRep:
    To be brutally honest, it depends on the shower. My shower in my en suite is currently broken (it works but it's an absolute nightmare to use) and this combined with the fact I only have to be in for 3 of the 7 days out of the week I have been somewhat lax in my showering habits. My shower last year was utterly horrendous, the mains pressure was so low that the shower would keep switching between scalding hot and freezing cold. I had a lot of washes that year, very few showers, and of course because I lived with two utter skanks who never bothered cleaning the bath out I didn't fancy risking that either. Oh the joys of shared rented accommodation.

When I'm at home, and I have a working and absolutely amazing shower I tend to have one every other day or more frequently if I've been out at my mate's farm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    I cannot wake up properly if I don't have a shower in the morning. I'd feel like crap. Shower and a cup of tea first thing are necessities for me.
    SNAP! I am exactly the same as you :P haha

ReputationRep:
    i shower every other day, unless i am going out that night. and i cope fine, some people need to losen up on their views on showering, failing that your all just really really dirty

ReputationRep:
    My bathroom is like an ice cavern between October and March making getting out of the shower a soul-crushingly painful experience, but even I manage to do it every day I'm at college or going somewhere, unless of course I sleep in massively. Shower everyday if you can dude.

ReputationRep:
    Having a shower is hardly a major chore and only takes approx. 5 minutes. You don't need to shower everyday although if you are active for the day then it is necessary. For me I shower at least once a day (sometimes more as I play badminton a lot) however if I have had a shower friday evening and have not done anything on a saturday I do sometimes skip, however quite rarely.

ReputationRep:
    I personally get rather paranoid about leaving the house without having a shower. I've just got in the habit now of waking up and having a shower. I just like to feel clean I guess!

I'll shower at least once everyday but often more if I've had a particular busy day. (Come back from uni and have a shower before chilling out etc, otherwise I just can't relax)

ReputationRep:
    I have to shower pretty much every morning, if not to be clean, then to wake myself up as well. I guess, just do what works for you as long as you don't smell, lol.

ReputationRep:
    U laazyyy thingg
    it takes 5 mins!!

ReputationRep:
    I shower almost every day. Sometimes I don't because I'm lazy, but then it makes me feel all dirty and eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    i don't have a shower every day and there is no difference you can go a few days without one and there is still no difference i guess i'm just one of those people who naturally don't stink

ReputationRep:
    I know a Chinese girl that has 5 showers a day.
    I always have 1 shower a day though.
    If you shower less than once a day that is dirty and I don't even want to know you or be around you.. We live in 21st century Britain, so seriously there is no excuse.

ReputationRep:
    don't you ever feel gross when you don't have a shower in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devan5)
    Shower! I dont want no next manz stinkin the place man.
    don't run ur mouth blud

ReputationRep:
    If you need a shower every day to not smell there's something wrong with your diet tbh. I end up having them anyway but I can go for a few days without aslong as I do no exercise.

ReputationRep:
    People seem to be under the false impression that you automatically stink if you don't shower for a couple of days....

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty eww.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how smelly you are. Some people only need to shower a few times a week max, others need to shower a few times a day.

ReputationRep:
    Showers take like 5 mins, sometimes less. When you wake up you're practically naked any way so there's absolutely no hassle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Depends how smelly you are. Some people only need to shower a few times a week max, others need to shower a few times a day.
    :lol: thats true

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.