Turn on thread page Beta

i don't want to have a shower every day watch

ReputationRep:
    I shower every single morning, you every-other-day-mingers! :p: I can't do night time showers and then not the next day (except on holidays) because you sweat at night and then get into your clothes dirty I'm a morning showerer Some of my night time shower friends ask me if I don't feel dirty when getting into bed without a shower but no I feel dirty if I get into regular clothes without a shower.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that you stink if you don't shower, you do build up natural sweat and stickiness over the day though. The back of my neck is so bad for that. I know if I've not washed properly due to how the back of my neck feels.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same OP. Too much 'assle to keep clean!

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine that, I feel absolutely stinkin if I don't shower every day, and I hate feeling like I need a wash! It's well and truely gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    don't run ur mouth blud
    I'm sorry but I ain't your blud

ReputationRep:
    arghhhh showering!!!!! such a bloody effort! i relish days off purely so i don't have to shower... although i wont go out if i haven't so it's a catch-22

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I shower every other day and wash in between times. You don't have to shower at all if you don't want to - though, for the sake of our noses, it's always best to shower as often as possible lol.
    I'm so glad you said that, I just thought I was weird because my friend was like omg that's nasty when the subject of showers got brought up (I don't know how) so then I said so you shower everyday then and they said no. Turns out they shower 3 times a day! We still laugh that she has OCD!

ReputationRep:
    I don't need to shower every day, you people sound like you are continuously hideously sweaty all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    I'm so glad you said that, I just thought I was weird because my friend was like omg that's nasty when the subject of showers got brought up (I don't know how) so then I said so you shower everyday then and they said no. Turns out they shower 3 times a day! We still laugh that she has OCD!
    Thats quite cruel and nasty actually and I remember when I was in halls at 18 being called disgusting by my flatmates for only showering once a day as they had at least 2 but often 3 or 4 a day!

And my mum likes about 2 or 3 a day but most are short amount of time.

Anyway it depends on the person, I shower pretty much every day even if I dont leave the house and it affects my entire concentration seriously, i.e if I dont have a shower in morning even if I dont leave the house the later I leave it i.e 5pm would mean when its bed time I wont go to bed for a hour or two later.

Thats even if I dont smell in the slightest I just dont feel washed.

ReputationRep:
    I get what you mean OP. It's a mission for me because of my hair. It takes about 15 minutes just to wash my hair, and an extra 10 mins after shower to get it dry before I leave for college. For me, from starting shower until finished and dressed, it takes about an hour. (p.s. I've got ADD which doesn't help speed things up...)

atm i shower once a week cos i'm not really doing anything, but i never normally shower more than twice a week

ReputationRep:
    I find it's not so much showering that's the annoying part because once your out of bed all you really have to do is stand there lol, I find the big effort comes from dragging yourself away from your warm comfy bed and going into a freezing bathroom. However, I just can't leave the house unshowered because I just feel disgusting and horrible, so I don't have a choice.

I actually shower every other day. And don't wash in between. I don't *think* I smell...

I really need to get into a better hygeine/skincare/etc routine though.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe there are people here who DON'T shower every day, that's disgusting!!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes after a heavy night I have gone to uni in last nights clothes, but those are rare occasions and you feel pretty grim until you get showered.

ReputationRep:
    i shower like once a week. *****es still don't complain, but that might be because of my nine incher.

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine not showering every day! It's disgusting to leave the house without having a shower.

Besides, I'm one of those annoying people who actually likes showering and spends forever in there lol

ReputationRep:
    eurgh?!

ReputationRep:
    you should play sims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupac machiavelli)
    anyone else just can't be ASSED
    How will you remove the shower from your place for the days you don't want it?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.