Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i don't want to have a shower every day Watch

ReputationRep:
    I shower every single morning, you every-other-day-mingers! :p: I can't do night time showers and then not the next day (except on holidays) because you sweat at night and then get into your clothes dirty I'm a morning showerer Some of my night time shower friends ask me if I don't feel dirty when getting into bed without a shower but no I feel dirty if I get into regular clothes without a shower.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that you stink if you don't shower, you do build up natural sweat and stickiness over the day though. The back of my neck is so bad for that. I know if I've not washed properly due to how the back of my neck feels.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same OP. Too much 'assle to keep clean!

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine that, I feel absolutely stinkin if I don't shower every day, and I hate feeling like I need a wash! It's well and truely gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    don't run ur mouth blud
    I'm sorry but I ain't your blud

ReputationRep:
    arghhhh showering!!!!! such a bloody effort! i relish days off purely so i don't have to shower... although i wont go out if i haven't so it's a catch-22

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I shower every other day and wash in between times. You don't have to shower at all if you don't want to - though, for the sake of our noses, it's always best to shower as often as possible lol.
    I'm so glad you said that, I just thought I was weird because my friend was like omg that's nasty when the subject of showers got brought up (I don't know how) so then I said so you shower everyday then and they said no. Turns out they shower 3 times a day! We still laugh that she has OCD!

ReputationRep:
    I don't need to shower every day, you people sound like you are continuously hideously sweaty all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    I'm so glad you said that, I just thought I was weird because my friend was like omg that's nasty when the subject of showers got brought up (I don't know how) so then I said so you shower everyday then and they said no. Turns out they shower 3 times a day! We still laugh that she has OCD!
    Thats quite cruel and nasty actually and I remember when I was in halls at 18 being called disgusting by my flatmates for only showering once a day as they had at least 2 but often 3 or 4 a day!

And my mum likes about 2 or 3 a day but most are short amount of time.

Anyway it depends on the person, I shower pretty much every day even if I dont leave the house and it affects my entire concentration seriously, i.e if I dont have a shower in morning even if I dont leave the house the later I leave it i.e 5pm would mean when its bed time I wont go to bed for a hour or two later.

Thats even if I dont smell in the slightest I just dont feel washed.

ReputationRep:
    I get what you mean OP. It's a mission for me because of my hair. It takes about 15 minutes just to wash my hair, and an extra 10 mins after shower to get it dry before I leave for college. For me, from starting shower until finished and dressed, it takes about an hour. (p.s. I've got ADD which doesn't help speed things up...)

atm i shower once a week cos i'm not really doing anything, but i never normally shower more than twice a week

ReputationRep:
    I find it's not so much showering that's the annoying part because once your out of bed all you really have to do is stand there lol, I find the big effort comes from dragging yourself away from your warm comfy bed and going into a freezing bathroom. However, I just can't leave the house unshowered because I just feel disgusting and horrible, so I don't have a choice.

I actually shower every other day. And don't wash in between. I don't *think* I smell...

I really need to get into a better hygeine/skincare/etc routine though.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe there are people here who DON'T shower every day, that's disgusting!!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes after a heavy night I have gone to uni in last nights clothes, but those are rare occasions and you feel pretty grim until you get showered.

ReputationRep:
    i shower like once a week. *****es still don't complain, but that might be because of my nine incher.

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine not showering every day! It's disgusting to leave the house without having a shower.

Besides, I'm one of those annoying people who actually likes showering and spends forever in there lol

ReputationRep:
    eurgh?!

ReputationRep:
    you should play sims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupac machiavelli)
    anyone else just can't be ASSED
    How will you remove the shower from your place for the days you don't want it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.