Turn on thread page Beta

i don't want to have a shower every day watch

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: I shower 2-3x a day! before working, after work, before going to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I can't start the day without a shower.

ReputationRep:
    I don't shower everyday. It's a waste of water and it's not like I spend my time drenched in sweat.

Obviously I shower if going out and after exercise.

ReputationRep:
    I almost never skip the morning shower; it feels odd leaving home without having taken a shower after waking up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    yeah, sometimes i "can't be arsed", but dude, you have to shower regardless!!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    :lolwut: I'm a bit surprised that some of you are saying you don't shower every day. I feel disgusting if I don't have a shower every day!! My parents even shower twice a day, in the morning and evening.
    Lol so am I! It's the first I've heard of this so called wash

ReputationRep:
    Washing eats in to study time. Anyway most people dont clean properly after having had a ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think the only reason most people shower every day is that they've started it and gotten into a bad cycle where they've now gotten their body flora used to showering every day, so it's a lot more susceptible to building up sweat, and because they've showered away all the good skin bacteria, the smelly sweat bacteria grows more rapidly. I have never showered more than once every other day and KNOW I don't smell, and I'm not a particularly sweaty person.

It's the same principle as when someone washes their hair every day - your hair "gets used to it" and "expects" it every day, due to the lack of residual nutrients left in it from all the hardcore washing.

Edit: I'd say though that none of the above is quite so relevant if you're having regular sex. I think it's pretty necessary to shower after you've been at it...

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: some people don't shower everyday?

Shower everyday otherwise it's just quite minky, especially if you're going out into public

I can't get initmate with someone who doesn't shower AT LEAST ONCE A DAY sorry that is just rank!

ReputationRep:
    you have to shower/take a bath/wash once a day! When people say they don't I cannot understand it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't. Don't need to. Most days i'm just in the house, or not doing much to be sweaty so there's no desperate need to.

When i know i'm going somewhere/ meeting someone i'll obviously shower but otherwise i'm not gonna do it just for the sake of it, a wash will do.

ReputationRep:
    I never used to shower every day when living with my parents purely because they wouldn't let me, as they were really conscious of the water bill.

Now I live alone I wouldn't even consider not showering at least once a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmanuel321)
    You can be in and out of the shower in 5 minutes if necessary.
    Takes me that long to clean my penis.

ReputationRep:
    I normally have a shower every day in the morning before breakfast, or just whenever I could be bothered during the day lol but it's normally better showering in the morning because you actually feel more "awake" and it's probably more hygienic than showering at night imo

ReputationRep:
    I shower every night, and then have a wash every morning. If I go out in the evening, I will have another wash then. Nothing better than being clean, I just love that feeling!

ReputationRep:
    I have 12.4 showers per day. But I also roll around in dog **** at about noon, except on Sundays. THE SABBATH IS SACRED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perplexingly_Jaded)
    :lolwut: some people don't shower everyday?

Shower everyday otherwise it's just quite minky, especially if you're going out into public
    Some people have different definitions to showering and washing.
    My ex called showering - washing your hair and body.
    Washing - leaving hair dry and washing body.

I dont see whats wrong with washing daily, and showering like 3 times a week. Bad for hair to be stripped of its natural oils daily.

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes don't have a shower if I'm hungover & got nothing to do. Other than that I love having showers. Don't feel awake until I've had one really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astra_K)
    Takes me that long to clean my penis.
    Excess cheese?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.