Turn on thread page Beta

Fat girls-would you be attracted to me more seen as i'm a personal trainer? watch

Ok I have a thing for fat girls, fetish if you will. Soon I will finish my personal training qualification and wonder whether this would be more attractive to the overweight girls out there?

Would you consider dating me?

Regards

ReputationRep:
    how fat, if you are talking planet sized girls then the mere mention that you are willing to place a fully functioning penis in them should seal the deal. for "thinner" fatties always offer a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    It's unlikely you'll be able to bag yourself a fatty tbh.

Theres this thing called gravity, whereby large objects attract other objects towards them.. primarily other large objects. Therefore fatties will attract other fatties to them.

You cant fight physics dude...

ReputationRep:
    ahahaha fat girls have brains, ergo it really depends, they might just be like "wow he's vain"

i think being a personal trainer would make you more attractive to girls overall though just because it implies that you're fit (:
    if you want to get in a fat girl, just compliment them a lot, they're pretty attention-craving

ReputationRep:
    No, it would make me really self concious and I'd always be thinking what you were thinking of my size
    Although, I wouldn't say I was fat, I'm just paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. You get paid to make people fit even though you like girls fat. Too funny.

I reckon, if anything, you would make them more self-conscious, but fat chicks are desperate, so you shouldn't have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    ahahaha fat girls have brains
    Thin girls are just as intelligent as fat ones??!

In general, I would say that fat people would not be any more attracted to a personal trainer than any other guy...personally, I wouldn't like it because it might make me uncomfortable and I would feel like I would have to be toned and exercise more (and I'm not even fat!!)

ReputationRep:
    As a fat girl, if I know someone is really into their fitness I assume they will hate me because I'm fat.

(Original post by Reue)
    It's unlikely you'll be able to bag yourself a fatty tbh.

Theres this thing called gravity, whereby large objects attract other objects towards them.. primarily other large objects. Therefore fatties will attract other fatties to them.

You cant fight physics dude...
    You made me laugh the way you made me say it, but I had a bad feeling this was true

ReputationRep:
    Depends how fat
    Personally i think fat girls will probably be quite self conscious around you, they might think you were looking at their size, too good for them etc... Girls get paronoid, so they probably wouldnt go for you, i might be wrong.......

(Original post by chemical_bex)
    No, it would make me really self concious and I'd always be thinking what you were thinking of my size
    Although, I wouldn't say I was fat, I'm just paranoid.
    Even if i swore to you I prefer girls to be fat?? and NOT thinking about you negatively about your size?

ReputationRep:
    Although I'm not "fat" as per say, I am slightly overweight and to date a personal trainer - I would be a wreck within a week. I'd be worried about what I ate, how much exercise I done etc.....

(Original post by naomidawn)

In general, I would say that fat people would not be any more attracted to a personal trainer than any other guy...personally, I wouldn't like it because it might make me uncomfortable and I would feel like I would have to be toned and exercise more (and I'm not even fat!!)
    Isn't that good if I motivate you to exercise more jusat if you go out with me? Not m any guys can achieve that after motivational talk nevermind without this!

ReputationRep:

ahaha yeahh never said they didn't, just saying fat girls aren't going to be completely taken in by a guy just because he's a personal trainer like the OP seems to think they are

and yeahh LOL you're right, no girl wants to look hideous next to her boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    You don't stand a chance because you would be a PT (so in good shape) which would mean that only very confident girls would feel secure with you and that you would not run off with someone else and this is the problem - find me a confident and secure tubbo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Even if i swore to you I prefer girls to be fat?? and NOT thinking about you negatively about your size?
    if you told me you preferred me because i was fat i would slap you down

NEVER tell a girl she's fat, even if it's true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Isn't that good if I motivate you to exercise more jusat if you go out with me? Not m any guys can achieve that after motivational talk nevermind without this!
    Hahaha! Are you trying to get a fat girl so you can make her thin?

(Original post by Laura182)
    As a fat girl, if I know someone is really into their fitness I assume they will hate me because I'm fat.
    If you were at least trying to improve I would be ok about it.

(Original post by KellyWellyWoo537)
    Although I'm not "fat" as per say, I am slightly overweight and to date a personal trainer - I would be a wreck within a week. I'd be worried about what I ate, how much exercise I done etc.....
    So i'd be a positive force in your life? I allow cheat meals also so you get your fix and also loose weight :yep:

Hahaha! Are you trying to get a fat girl so you can make her thin?
    Would be a nice project to work. Well if you think about it, if a girl was really good looking and fat i';d have more chance of getting with her. Then I could slim her down and Walah, a girl out of my league :yep:

Sounds like a plan!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.