Turn on thread page Beta

Fat girls-would you be attracted to me more seen as i'm a personal trainer? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would be a nice project to work. Well if you think about it, if a girl was really good looking and fat i';d have more chance of getting with her. Then I could slim her down and Walah, a girl out of my league :yep:

Sounds like a plan!
    LOL! That's literally hilarious. I don't think your little plan is going to work out there, matey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    You don't stand a chance because you would be a PT (so in good shape) which would mean that only very confident girls would feel secure with you and that you would not run off with someone else and this is the problem - find me a confident and secure tubbo.
    Hello

Muscles don't do really do it for me though.

You don't stand a chance because you would be a PT (so in good shape) which would mean that only very confident girls would feel secure with you and that you would not run off with someone else and this is the problem - find me a confident and secure tubbo.
    I guessed this may be a problem....

ReputationRep:
    So i'd be a positive force in your life? I allow cheat meals also so you get your fix and also loose weight :yep:
    To be honest, you wouldn't be a positive force in my life, no personal trainer would because I'm happy with who I am - as a lot of "chubbier" girls are, we would just be an emotional wreck in fear that somebody thinner would come along.

(Original post by theths)
    if you told me you preferred me because i was fat i would slap you down

NEVER tell a girl she's fat, even if it's true!
    SO I should lie and say you are thin?

I always thought honesty was the best policy.

And tbh I doubt you would be able to "slap me down"....

ReputationRep:
    SO I should lie and say you are thin?

I always thought honesty was the best policy.

And tbh I doubt you would be able to "slap me down"....
    noo just don't mention her weight, at all, because fat girls know they're fat and that people calling them thin are lying, but actual acceptance from someone they presumably like that they're a porker would bring it home to them - they'd be crushed, and possibly turn to food as a solution

and no. but figuratively :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    if you told me you preferred me because i was fat i would slap you down

NEVER tell a girl she's fat, even if it's true!
    Why would you do that?? wouldnt it be a compliment to you? Like a girl saying she prefers me because im tall/skinny?

If a guy genuinley prefers larger girls and therefore likes you because you are larger, why would you dislike that?
    Would you prefer a guy to go out with you, with him wish you were thinner?

ReputationRep:
    Even if i swore to you I prefer girls to be fat?? and NOT thinking about you negatively about your size?
    Yep
    Sorry =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    Why would you do that?? wouldnt it be a compliment to you? Like a girl saying she prefers me because im tall/skinny?

If a guy genuinley prefers larger girls and therefore likes you because you are larger, why would you dislike that?
    Would you prefer a guy to go out with you, with him wish you were thinner?
    no, i said that assuming that fat girls are insecure about the fact that they're fat, and don't wish to be confronted with it
    i have been quite offended when people have told me they "love my build" or, the cracker, "who wants flat stomachs anyway, chubby stomachs are like pillows" - a compliment, but, um, you just called me fat?

ReputationRep:
    I have a thing for meaty girls too.

(Original post by chemical_bex)
    Yep
    Sorry =/
    Why be so shallow :confused:

(Original post by Hooj)
    I have a thing for meaty girls too.
    We should go out on the prowl sometime together. Where are you from? Would be great to have a hunting partner.

ReputationRep:
    Would be a nice project to work. Well if you think about it, if a girl was really good looking and fat i';d have more chance of getting with her. Then I could slim her down and Walah, a girl out of my league :yep:

Sounds like a plan!
    Wow, just wow.

In answer to your question; no. You sound like a total arse.

Hi.

My plan to attract the fatties to my topic to pull has worked, well at least the first part anyway, not the pullinh part, YET.

Do you see fat girls as a project? like shes fat so my goal as a trainer is to help her lose weight etc? just asking!

ReputationRep:
    We should go out on the prowl sometime together. Where are you from? Would be great to have a hunting partner.
    I'm from the Midlands but livin in London with the abundance of big bootied Women!

ReputationRep:
    Why be so shallow :confused:
    I don't think it is, I'm just a paranoid android tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomidawn)
    Hahaha! Are you trying to get a fat girl so you can make her thin?

Sounds like a plan!

You've been planning this for some time! :lol:

Good luck mastermind! I actually really want you to succeed in this

Do you see fat girls as a project? like shes fat so my goal as a trainer is to help her lose weight etc? just asking!
    Slighty I guess. Like a project as I said earlier.

You could even call them a blank canvas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Hello

Muscles don't do really do it for me though.
    So then why are you overweight?

(Original post by ghostbusterbunny)
    Hi.
    Confident enough to have a picture of yourself on your profile......oh wait.
    Again, why do you choose to be overweight? Is it for the improved health or looks? :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.