The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i'm fat and...
hahaa well i would be intimidated by you i think... i automatically think of trainer sort people as fatty haters. except i have erm been intimate with someone doing the same course as u!!
omg u better not be him... cringe.
Reply 41
Antitype Chi
You've been planning this for some time! :lol:

Good luck mastermind! I actually really want you to succeed in this :biggrin:

Are you offering to be my partner? :smile:
Reply 42
Lool this thread makes me laugh, who ever u r, ur too funny.
Reply 43
issih
i'm fat and...
hahaa well i would be intimidated by you i think... i automatically think of trainer sort people as fatty haters. except i have erm been intimate with someone doing the same course as u!!

Yes, I became intimate with someone and tbh that's what inspired me to start being interested in "bigger" women.

It's probably not you though. Unless you live in Reading?
ghostbusterbunny
Wow, just wow.

In answer to your question; no. You sound like a total arse.

Hi.

If i was dating a large girl, i wouldnt want her to lose weight (unlike the OP). (Unless she wanted to lose weight by her own decision, but otherwise i wouldnt mind dating a large girl)
Confidence in larger women is a great asset, and many large women ive met ARE confident(at least on the outside, hopefully on the inside too).
Anonymous
Are you offering to be my partner? :smile:

Sadly, I'm as skinny as they come :biggrin:
Anonymous
Yes, I became intimate with someone and tbh that's what inspired me to start being interested in "bigger" women.

Dude, she lives in reading...
ahh this is epic!
Reply 47
I'd be self conscious and want to lose weight all the time (but this would be with any guy so...)
Reply 48
I'm fat :p: lol
And personally, I'd be less likely to marry you.... attraction has nothing to do with what job you have like. I'd feel way self concious ALL the time. Which is definitely not something I want with a man!
Reply 49
If I was a fat girl I'd be all over you OP.
Reply 50
A.galloway
how fat, if you are talking planet sized girls then the mere mention that you are willing to place a fully functioning penis in them should seal the deal. for "thinner" fatties always offer a cookie. :biggrin:

I lol'd

:smile:
Reply 51
Anonymous
Ok I have a thing for fat girls, fetish if you will. Soon I will finish my personal training qualification and wonder whether this would be more attractive to the overweight girls out there?

Trainer guy falls in love with Fat girl. Fat girl loses weight for Trainer guy. Trainer guy no-longer feels attracted to now slim girl. They break up. Repeat.

The Greeks could have written a tragedy about it.
Reply 52
Anonymous

Haha she does... oh this is too good!
noodles!
Haha she does... oh this is too good!

OP obviously clicked on her profile, saw Reading and decided to include it in his post to mess with her, surely? :p:
I wouldn't date someone based on what qualifications they have. Fat, thin, skinny, or whatever.
Reply 55
03jenniferp
OP obviously clicked on her profile, saw Reading and decided to include it in his post to mess with her, surely? :p:

Don't spoil my fun :shifty:
Reply 56
Hero!
no, if anything it would put me off.
I know a really nice guy,who goes to my gym and who does personal training as a sideline to earn extra money. Met this fat girl who had potential once she lost the weight, anyone could see it. She was chasing him if I remember and in the end he went out with her,started to like her as a person and then saw her as a kind of personal project. Gave her personal training for free and got engaged to her .

She lost it all looked completely stunning, and then the slut was getting pumped by anyone she let,guys at work, when out clubbing, even done a mechanic working on her car instead of taking her money he shagged her I heard this from, a very good source .She had never been thin see, so probably was catching up.He was devastated.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 59
issih
i'm fat and...

haha this was exactly my thoughts! the kind of person drawn to a career in PT is probably very fit and muscly, cares about their health, what they eat and regular working out.

without being rude to the fatties, most fatties are chubby because they consurem more caolries than they use up. they tend to prefer eating fine gormet foods rather than salads and being a bit of a foodie. they would probably not work out that much and not be too bothered about the workings of their body, looks and muscle tone.

when i was a UK size 4 very muscly model in my teens, i used to work out every day for an hour, and count every single calorie, gram of fibre and gram of fat in everything i ate. it was awful to be the idea of dating a dude wh didnt care for his body in the same way i did. i would never have dated a fat dude. even now, ten years later, i watch my weight and figure and i dated a overweight dude who was a self confessed foodie and i couldnt help but be disgusted even though he was hot. i coulnt share my life with someone like that.

i would think the personal trainer is fatty-f**ing on a power trip cos the steriotype of fatties being desperate for a sh*g, easy to bed, extra nasty to keep a guy, and they put up with more crap since they cant pull as much.

i think the personal trainer dude needs to take a long look at himself and his inscuritys why he is after the fatties. the reason is that the facts he focuses on are his career and the fat girls. i think he is power tripping.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending