Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fat girls-would you be attracted to me more seen as i'm a personal trainer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im not fat but I dont think I would date a personal trainer...

ReputationRep:
    hahahaaha omg! did you plan your entire career around your fetish? lmao!

ReputationRep:
    I'm fat and my boyfriend isn't. Can't say it really affects our relationship although he's not an exercise freak but he does prefer to walk everywhere whereas I like using transport. I enjoy walking with him so I guess that helps me out. I'm not concious of what I eat and my weight because of him, I do because I would like to be thin and fit. He makes me feel good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KellyWellyWoo537)
    Although I'm not "fat" as per say, I am slightly overweight and to date a personal trainer - I would be a wreck within a week. I'd be worried about what I ate, how much exercise I done etc.....
    This exactly. I'd be such a paranoid and nervous wreck. Not that I would actually say yes to dating a personal trainer in the first place. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We should go out on the prowl sometime together. Where are you from? Would be great to have a hunting partner.
    This made me laugh so very much. I can just imagine you both prowling the streets of Liverpool, harpoon guns at the ready.

You dont really want a fat girl, you want an insecure girl that will worship the ground you walk on. Meh, whatever floats your boat. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    If the girl wants to lose weight, she'll probably be surprised but pleased that you like her - free personal training, yes please! Then you can slim her down and get rid when she's not fat anymore ... but by then she'll have a load of other guys after her so she won't mind. And you can then find another fat girl to work with. To be honest it sounds like a win-win situation for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    I am not fat, but I will answer anyway!

I think as a personal trainer, chances are you are pretty fit, which may be attractive to girls in general.
    Some bigger girls may feel, however, that you will judge them for their size.

(Original post by Antitype Chi)
    Sadly, I'm as skinny as they come
    Well i'm not that shallow to judge whether I would date someone based on their weight

(Original post by Leahcar)
    I'm fat :p: lol
    And personally, I'd be less likely to marry you.... attraction has nothing to do with what job you have like. I'd feel way self concious ALL the time. Which is definitely not something I want with a man!
    Huh, kind of ironic as you said attraction has nothing to do with what job you have? Then said my job would make you feel self conscious and not want to be with a man like that (therefore not attracted).

So therefore attraction does have ALOT to do with the job the person has, even though you denied it in the first line LOL

(Original post by ShortyGetLow)
    no, if anything it would put me off.
    Why would it do that?

(Original post by wassupjg)
    If I was a fat girl I'd be all over you OP.
    Sadly you are not even a girl, nevermind a fat girl.

ReputationRep:
    Well she may feel like you are constantly judging her size.

Weird how your work involves getting people fit and slim and you actually prefer your women fat and lumpy.

(Original post by shinytoy)
    haha this was exactly my thoughts! the kind of person drawn to a career in PT is probably very fit and muscly, cares about their health, what they eat and regular working out.

without being rude to the fatties, most fatties are chubby because they consurem more caolries than they use up. they tend to prefer eating fine gormet foods rather than salads and being a bit of a foodie. they would probably not work out that much and not be too bothered about the workings of their body, looks and muscle tone.

when i was a UK size 4 very muscly model in my teens, i used to work out every day for an hour, and count every single calorie, gram of fibre and gram of fat in everything i ate. it was awful to be the idea of dating a dude wh didnt care for his body in the same way i did. i would never have dated a fat dude. even now, ten years later, i watch my weight and figure and i dated a overweight dude who was a self confessed foodie and i couldnt help but be disgusted even though he was hot. i coulnt share my life with someone like that.

i would think the personal trainer is fatty-f**ing on a power trip cos the steriotype of fatties being desperate for a sh*g, easy to bed, extra nasty to keep a guy, and they put up with more crap since they cant pull as much.

i think the personal trainer dude needs to take a long look at himself and his inscuritys why he is after the fatties. the reason is that the facts he focuses on are his career and the fat girls. i think he is power tripping.
    Ooooof you're an amateur Psychologist you. Uncovering all my past emotions to find the route to my "inscuritys" as you put it.:rolleyes:

Fat girls are everything I want, and MORE! I don't evben joke about their bodies if they let me in...

One thing I don't like is I can tell when they are hungry, cos I can see it in their eyes, when they look at me like i'm a bag of fries LOL!

ReputationRep:
    Ok I have a thing for fat girls, fetish if you will. Soon I will finish my personal training qualification and wonder whether this would be more attractive to the overweight girls out there?

Would you consider dating me?

Regards

In my opinion and most guys who know what they're doing, 9/10 personal trainers are jerk-offs, idiots, clueless nobheads, clueless ing eneral, stuck up and just ignorant.

You could be the 1/10 but lets be honest, you are highly unlikely to be that 1

(Original post by Iche)
    hahahaaha omg! did you plan your entire career around your fetish? lmao!
    Nah lol. This is not my entire career. I'm going to university in 2011 (got a place and A Levels to a top red brick lol

(Original post by polaroid13)
    This exactly. I'd be such a paranoid and nervous wreck. Not that I would actually say yes to dating a personal trainer in the first place. :rolleyes:
    Argh, so you'd turn me down because of personal training people??

ReputationRep:
    Why would it do that?

Sadly you are not even a girl, nevermind a fat girl.
    Just minor differences OP, don't let that get in the way of true love...I'll let you watch me eat...

ReputationRep:
    Nah lol. This is not my entire career. I'm going to university in 2011 (got a place and A Levels to a top red brick lol
    Ahh I see...haha. Good for you

(Original post by Iche)
    Ahh I see...haha. Good for you
    Does that change anything, like how you see me etc?

ReputationRep:
    Does that change anything, like how you see me etc?
    Lol! I suppose hypothetically some girls might like it knowing that you're probably fit, disciplined etc...i'm not sure about it making a difference just because a girl is fat!sorry

ReputationRep:
    Why would it do that?

Surely any overweight girl would feel under pressure constantly if you're sat there with your well kept body.

They'd become paranoid you'll run off with someone else.

Just generally not a good combination. Unless of course the girl wants to be pushed and needs that support.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.