Turn on thread page Beta

Fat girls-would you be attracted to me more seen as i'm a personal trainer? watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol OP, PM me, I want to ask you something privately..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Sigh. I think i will stick to how i am thanks. A nice person. You are not a nice person. Good night.
    But you are hedonistic as I have shown, which means you are not a nice person .
    I am merely blunt and honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Not arguing, merely giving people life advice and forcing them to swallow it
    Fair dos mate I can see you're enjoying yourself

Sigh. I think i will stick to how i am thanks. A nice person. You are not a nice person. Good night.
    Trigger, I think you look great, you only need to be accountable to yourself, not to Cartman off the Internet! Some people just enjoy arguing.

ReputationRep:
    But you are hedonistic as I have shown, which means you are not a nice person .
    I am merely blunt and honest.
    Stop telling me what i am. The fact you only seem happy berating fat people makes you pretty sad. Rather be a hedonist than a ****

ReputationRep:
    Stop telling me what i am. The fact you only seem happy berating fat people makes you pretty sad. Rather be a hedonist than a ****
    But being fat means you are hedonistic.
    I on the other hand, have only been blunt and honest, not a **** as you claim and this is my point.
    Every other word that you type is covered in denial and probably syrup or something.

Also, have you ever not been fat? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    But being fat means you are hedonistic.
    I on the other hand, have only been blunt and honest, not a **** as you claim and this is my point.
    Every other word that you type is covered in denial and probably syrup or something.

Also, have you ever not been fat? :confused:
    So bored, i'm off.

ReputationRep:
    If someone 'took me on as a project' and tried to make me lose weight, they would be dumped VERY quickly.

ReputationRep:
    So bored, i'm off.
    So bored that you felt the need to give a 4 word reply?
    That is not being bored, that is you being insecure and feeling that you need to end this on your terms. Maybe you are not hedonistic but eat for comfort instead?:o:

And again;

HAVE YOU EVER NOT BEEN FAT? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So bored that you felt the need to give a 4 word reply?
    That is not being bored, that is you being insecure and feeling that you need to end this on your terms. Maybe you are not hedonistic but eat for comfort instead?:o:

And again;

HAVE YOU EVER NOT BEEN FAT? :rolleyes:
    Oh for goodness sake do you not have anything better to do? Yes i have not been fat in the past. Now i'm leaving this conversation. You seem fixated and i suggest you find something more worthwhile to do with your time then trying to make me feel insecure and upset. It isn't working. I don't feel the need going around in circles with a child. Good day.

ReputationRep:
    Oh for goodness sake do you not have anything better to do? Yes i have not been fat in the past. Now i'm leaving this conversation. You seem fixated and i suggest you find something more worthwhile to do with your time then trying to make me feel insecure and upset. It isn't working. I don't feel the need going around in circles with a child. Good day.
    It is just that you just feel the need to constantly reply to every post I make, even when you claim to have lost total interest in it.
    Also, it would only be circles if you could actually justify why being fat is a good thing, which after how many posts you still have failed to do. :rolleyes:

(Original post by jennikay)
    If someone 'took me on as a project' and tried to make me lose weight, they would be dumped VERY quickly.
    You probably would never find out. I did this in the past with someone who said the same to a close friend and we had a long relationship

ReputationRep:
    It is just that you just feel the need to constantly reply to every post I make, even when you claim to have lost total interest in it.
    Also, it would only be circles if you could actually justify why being fat is a good thing, which after how many posts you still have failed to do. :rolleyes:
    It makes her happy, what more justification does she need? As far as I'm concerned, mental health is FAR more important than being overweight, assuming you're not horrifically obese, which she's not. Far better to be a size 16 and happy than an anorexic size 8.

I've been a size 10 and while I looked better, I was in a bad place emotionally and was more insecure than I currently am. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It makes her happy, what more justification does she need? As far as I'm concerned, mental health is FAR more important than being overweight, assuming you're not horrifically obese, which she's not. Far better to be a size 16 and happy than an anorexic size 8.

I've been a size 10 and while I looked better, I was in a bad place emotionally and was more insecure than I currently am. :dontknow:
    :facepalm:
    And that is what being hedonistic is - doing something because it makes you happy regardless of the consequences. Just so you know, being hedonistic is a bad thing, eg. I like touching kids therefore I am going to do it even if it is wrong.:rolleyes: Just because you like to do something does not make it good or acceptable.
    Mental health? Being fat shows you have very poor mental health ! Being overweight (and size 16 is medically overweight for the average girl and size 8 would be healthy for the same girls, NOT anorexic :yep: ) shows the person to be hedonistic, lazy, lacking motivation and self control, and/or they eat for comfort. Which one of those traits is shows you to be mentally healthy? :confused:

What you do is called comfort eating.
    You look worse, are less healthy, yet happier ?
    Why?
    Because Mr Chocolate bar will always be your friend and not judge you...

ReputationRep:
    doing something because it makes you happy regardless of the consequences
    What are the consequences of being overweight? Oh right. Poorer health. Not traumatising a kid for the rest of their life. :facepalm:

Being fat shows you have very poor mental health !
    Really? One scenario - 'I hate my body, I either spend hours in front of the mirror picking faults or I avoid mirrors because I don't want to look at myself. I intentionally go after a guy who is slightly below my standards because he's more likely to want me/feel lucky/less likely to cheat.'

'I'm OK with my body, sure I could do to lose some weight but to be honest I don't really mind either way. I feel secure in the fact that my boyfriend loves me and finds me attractive. I may not be healthy but I'm happy.'

First - size 10, second - size 16. If you're telling me the first sounds like a healthier attitude then you are ****** up.

What you do is called comfort eating.
    Don't tell me why I eat what I eat :ta:

ReputationRep:
    What are the consequences of being overweight? Oh right. Poorer health. Not traumatising a kid for the rest of their life. :facepalm:
    Poor health at the age where you are at your physical peak? Well this does not bode well, not to mention you look unattractive which will not help anyone's confidence.
    I'm not exactly seeing reasons here for why someone should be fat because to eat more then you need is actually more effort then to eat the right amount.

Really? One scenario - 'I hate my body, I either spend hours in front of the mirror picking faults or I avoid mirrors because I don't want to look at myself. I intentionally go after a guy who is slightly below my standards because he's more likely to want me/feel lucky/less likely to cheat.'

'I'm OK with my body, sure I could do to lose some weight but to be honest I don't really mind either way. I feel secure in the fact that my boyfriend loves me and finds me attractive. I may not be healthy but I'm happy.'

First - size 10, second - size 16. If you're telling me the first sounds like a healthier attitude then you are ****** up.

That too shows you are also insecure. How about " I like to look good and be more confident because who does not like to receive compliments"?
    Also, most fat girls do go for ugly guys because they are fat. When is the last time you saw a fat girl with a guy who most girls would say is hot? :rolleyes:

You are OK with how you look because you do not have enough motivation of self control to bother to look better. You would rather settle for 2nd best instead of trying. What a great attitude that will get you so far in life.

First attitude is a size 10? You are aware that the average height in the UK is 5ft 3 1/2, thus a size 10 on a girl of that height is still big. If she was size 6 and wore to much make up, then fair enough. But what if she was that size because she did lots of exercise because of a hobby she enjoyed? What is wrong with that? She is healthy, looks good, and has an interest. Lets compare her to the fat girl. The fat one looks worse, has worse health, and does nothing bar sit on a couch all day. How is the size 16 girl better then the first again? Oh, that's right, you have to think that every girl who is in shape is insecure as to justify why you should not try to get into shape.

Don't tell me why I eat what I eat :ta:
    So why do you over eat then? Please enlighten me.
    Is it to look better or for the health benefits? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not arguing, merely giving people life advice and forcing them to swallow it
    Yeah, the guru who has learnt everything you can know about life, just by sitting at his computer! You could do it too, just listen to jimbo's precious pearls of wisdom!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.