The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
zooropa
If one of you friends was less attractive and didn't get any, would you do it with them out of pity?

Society is lookist after all!

No I wouldn't, but that would be nothing to do with looks, just that it's pretty weird.
You should not do it out of pity, you will make them feel even worse when they find out (which they undoubtably will).

If they want to experience sex they you could talk to them about it, let them know you are only doing it as a friend (I am not trying to be funny here).
Reply 3
definately not...it wouldn't be nice for you or her! neither would feel for the other one in the true sense and she'd feel even worse than getting none if she knew it was out of sympathy - how degrading is that! And you'd be reaffirming that she can't get any and that you believe in your heart she wont get any because she's ugly! Otherwise you wouldn't be doing it out of sympathy. More to the point....sex should only be done with people you are really serious about and love!
Reply 4
She'd have to have something going for her. Like a good rack!
Reply 5
Coombe
definately not...it wouldn't be nice for you or her! neither would feel for the other one in the true sense and she'd feel even worse than getting none if she knew it was out of sympathy - how degrading is that! And you'd be reaffirming that she can't get any and that you believe in your heart she wont get any because she's ugly! Otherwise you wouldn't be doing it out of sympathy. More to the point....sex should only be done with people you are really serious about and love!

BOOOOOORING!
Reply 6
Book-worm
She'd have to have something going for her. Like a good rack!

And of course she'd have to see something in you :p:
no because if the person found out that would eb very harsh and degrading
Reply 8
zooropa
If one of you friends was less attractive and didn't get any, would you do it with them out of pity?

No ^o)
Reply 9
If I found her attractive and wanted a bit of nookie myself, then why not??

This is obviously not going to work for all people as we each have a different attitude towards sex; if you are completely straight with each other, there's nothing morally wrong with it. You both get a nice bit of sex out of it, good stress relief.
Reply 10
if you are completely straight with each other

-definitaly think that is the vital part to answering your question
Reply 11
Yes Do it! They will be so happy
Reply 12
I wouldn't even do that just for the sake of a someone's self esteem :|
Reply 13
not if they were of the same sex. and neither if of the different sex.
Reply 14
The thought of it is very sexy though! :wink:
I do what I feel like and who I feel like
Reply 16
No, I would not have sex with someone whom I wasn't attracted to (unless they paid me a lot). I'm sypathetic but not that sympathetic.
Only if they were willing to pay.
zooropa

Hell no!
Reply 19
Yea, just don't tell them. In the end it might increase their confidence. It might be fun?