31.58%
    Winter
    31.58%
    Spring
    5.26%
    Summer
    31.58%

ReputationRep:
    It's such a beautiful time at the moment, with that musty Autumn-smell, and the rows of beautiful multi-coloured trees. I adore Autumn, and especially Winter: wrapping up warm, and walking in the snow. Winter's my favourite season, but what's yours?

ReputationRep:
    prison break season 1.

ReputationRep:
    Summer.

I like it when it gets dark late and you don't freeze to death when you're outdoors.

Having said that, there are pros and cons to every season.

ReputationRep:
    Summer.

Long evenings.
    Dry, dusty biking trails, kicking up the dust and getting great shots.
    Hot days and great sunsets.
    Riding with mates at the jumps, pick up trucks and BBQs. Music, booze, bikes and girls.

Yeah, Summer's defintely the best.

ReputationRep:
    Winter - snow, ice, cold air, outdoor ice rinks and christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    prison break season 1.
    Oh, I completely agree. Although, I thought season 2 was pretty damn good as well.
    Umm, back 2 the question - my fav season is winter because I love snow, snow-ball fights, the parties, the boxing-day sales, and of course, Christmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeoandjuliet)
    Oh, I completely agree. Although, I thought season 2 was pretty damn good as well.
    Umm, back 2 the question - my fav season is winter because I love snow, snow-ball fights, the parties, the sales, new year and of course, Christmas!
    yeah I'd say it goes like this: 1 > 2 > 4 > 3

ReputationRep:
    autumn, i just love the colours and wrapping up warm but not quite as cold as winter! i find it a very chilled out time of year, when you begin to realise it's getting dark earlier makes me feel cosy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    yeah I'd say it goes like this: 1 > 2 > 4 > 3
    Completely agree, although I haven't seen Season 4. Is it worth watchin? I know what happens in the end though - so sad! He so does not deserve it.
    Hu's ur fav character? Mine's is probs T-bag, despite how creepy he can be at times!

(Btw, i love ur use of more than signs. I was reminded of maths lol.)

ReputationRep:
    Summer without a doubt. I have to admit its great being cosy in the house and watching it pour down in the winter, but there is nothing better than the early sunrise's, the cider adverts, the holidays, being home from uni with all your mates, drinking in the beer garden, driving with the window down, the hot women that only seem to emerge in the summer, the summer showers and other summer related treats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeoandjuliet)
    Completely agree, although I haven't seen Season 4. Is it worth watchin? I know what happens in the end though - so sad! He so does not deserve it.
    Hu's ur fav character? Mine's is probs T-bag, despite how creepy he can be at times!

(Btw, i love ur use of more than signs. I was reminded of maths lol.)
    Yeah it's defo worth watching, it might seem a little less good since you know what happens at the end but it's still great.
    I'd agree with T-Bag too lol he's pretty funny, I hated him in season 1 but I've grown to like him as he is pretty hilarious. Mahone is quite an interesting character too, so I'd put him up there aswell.

Lol I couldn't be bothered to explain/write it all so I just used those signs. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Autumn! I love the crunchy leaves feeling when walking, the autumn colours and the mild windy weather ^^

least favourite season - spring - everything's still cold, I'm getting the cold and its really not all 'lambs-being-born-and-seeing-the-first-shoot' as it's cracked up to be. -_-

ReputationRep:
    Summer by far.

I actually thrive in desert heat, can easily tolerate 50 degrees celsius :yep:

I also like it because everything's dry and in that sort of environment it's generally cleaner.
    Not a fan of damp soggy conditions where it's raining and wet with mud/dirt sticking to shoes etc.

ReputationRep:
    Summer definitely! I love the warm weather (hopefully) and most of all the long daylight hours.
    Least favourite has to be autumn as it feel like winter is approaching and all the trees are dying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    It's such a beautiful time at the moment, with that musty Autumn-smell, and the rows of beautiful multi-coloured trees. I adore Autumn, and especially Winter: wrapping up warm, and walking in the snow. Winter's my favourite season, but what's yours?
    In Summer people are happy, things are bright, you don't have to worry about getting soaked in the rain or putting on the heating cos its so cold, you can go out without worrying about putting on warm clothes, just a t-shirt will suffice, holidays, my birthday, longer days and cloudless starry nights, parties, I could go on for hours.

However, all the others are good as well- Winter has christmas and snow and snuggling times... But the weather gets depressing. People generally look sad all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Winter. Best fashion, easier to stay warm than cool, rains a lot. Just the way I like it

ReputationRep:
    season 4 of the wire probs

ReputationRep:
    Spring - blossom on trees, lambs and chicks, tulips (my favourite flower) and daffodils... Amazing. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Summer. But I do love Winter nights when I'm stuck inside.

ReputationRep:
    Winter. Walking on crunchy frozen leaves provides endless fun. Being wrapped up warm in your house, with the fire on. Snow! Christmas?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.