Turn on thread page Beta

Write a little love note for gf/bf/lover here. watch

ReputationRep:
    As much hate as this thread is getting, and as much hate I'd give this thread before, the 2 months I've had with you, Naomi, have been the best of my life. I know you love the cheese so I'll say it, I love you more than words can describe.

Now time to man up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    So alone. :sigh:
    So pull the trigger, it never get's closer but if you want to start over, and never start overrrrrrr!

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have your boyfriend's e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldsilvy)
    Don't you have your boyfriend's e-mail?
    MAYBE I DO.

Maybe I don't.

Seriously, I didnt want him to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpneeded-a)
    So pull the trigger, it never get's closer but if you want to start over, and never start overrrrrrr!
    :lolwut: Are you trying to convince me to commit suicide...?

Dear .... Honestly I really do love and appreciate the things you do for me. For example the other night was beautiful, the dinner we had was sensational, and the fact that you let me put it up your bum later that evening was quite magnificent.

Okay. Here's mine:

It's a good job I like you.

ReputationRep:
    I want to bang you senseless and slap you down, you're my ***** and damn, I love banging you.

P.S. don't forget to cook me food afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    You're Tearing Me Apart!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    :lolwut: Are you trying to convince me to commit suicide...?
    I think you should go towards the light.

ReputationRep:
    **** you, stop being invisible and show your face!! naughty boyfriend. you get mad at me for cheating on you, but you're not much of a boyfriend since you are invisible, a woman needs so lovin u know!!

I can't breathe when she hugs me, due too her sheer body mass, my heart hurts from the lack of blood circulation. I bloody blackout. When she kisses me with passion it's not dissimilar to being swallowed by a whale. I sometimes want to die because I feel that I can't make her as happy as she could be because she's 15 years younger and can hardly speak yet. Now she's crying... meal time.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful Girls all over the world,
    I could be chasin but my time would be wasted,
    They got nuthin' on you baby, nuthin' on you baby!

They might say "Hi" and i might say "Hey",
    But you shouldn't worry about what they say,
    Cus they got nuthin' on you baby, nuthin' on you baby!

Everywhere i go i'm, always hearing you name,
    And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing,

Whether a bus or a plane, or a car, or a train,
    No other girl's on my brain, and you the one to blame!

ReputationRep:
    Mine:

I'm using you for sex.

He has TSR....so... :p:

I like you. A lot. I think you know that. But you're not very open about this, like you feel you can't be or something, so it's hard for me to tell what you're thinking and how you feel. You confuse me so much. I've been asked out twice this week by different guys and declined each time...all for you, and I'm not even sure if this is going anywhere. But I did it because I hope it is. Please start behaving so I can stop acting like a complete girl about this.

(Original post by helpneeded-a)
    :/
    Fine, how I really feel? Here you go?

I can't breathe when he hugs me, my heart hurts when he starts cry. I bloody blackout when he kisses me with passion. When he hold my hand i feell protected and want to cry because i can feel how much he cares for me. I sometimes want to die because I feel that I can't make him as happy as he could be because i'm 3 years younger. Now i'm crying..
    I only start to get moody because I worry and am scared another girl might steal him because he's so gorgeous but can't even see it. He works his heart and soul and still doesn't realise it. He works so hard for money and he has no idea how proud it makes me, but i wish he would stop over working himself. It hurts to see him do that for money, i dont want him hurting himself.
    if i were you i'ld write a little story about him, how he is and what he does for you. Not like: he's cute, smart , gentle and etc, but if you do mention this tell him way you feel he's so with you. I write letters only on special ocasion and even though I do not have a bf right now, I always keep letters I've sent or received from my lovers. I like using indirect speech. I hope you wont copy my lines and send it to your bf, I hope you have strong feelings for him and will write everything that comes from inside. This is how my last letter begins.

''What I’ve discovered knowing him? You know when you watch a good film, you can't predict things, you can't know what’s gonna happen, that’s not script or a plan you already know. He’s like a very good film, that’s a challenge for me and I like that... ''

(Original post by Hooj)

Everywhere i go i'm, always hearing you name,
    And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing,

Whether a bus or a plane, or a car, or a train,
    No other girl's on my brain, and you the one to blame!

I love that song sang by these guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    Thank God I'm single.

Lool yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I love that song sang by these guys

Hey that's pretty sweet!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyimbored)
    As much hate as this thread is getting, and as much hate I'd give this thread before, the 2 months I've had with you, Naomi, have been the best of my life. I know you love the cheese so I'll say it, I love you more than words can describe.

Now time to man up!

Awww I love u too lol im jokin, but sweet:-)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.