AQA AS Biology Coursework HELP!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
priz54
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hiya
ive just started my AQA AS biology coursework entitled - To investigate changes in water potnetial of banana cells as a banana ripens.
This is a stupid question but do they want us to look at the banana on different days using one molarity of a solution OR look at the banana cells on the same day with diferent molarities of solution OR neither
Please help if you are doing this coursework as the first draft needs to be in on Monday
Thanx (",)
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by priz54)
hiya
ive just started my AQA AS biology coursework entitled - To investigate changes in water potnetial of banana cells as a banana ripens.
This is a stupid question but do they want us to look at the banana on different days using one molarity of a solution OR look at the banana cells on the same day with diferent molarities of solution OR neither
Please help if you are doing this coursework as the first draft needs to be in on Monday
Thanx (",)
1) You got the wrong subforum

2) Look at the banana on different days using different molarities of a solution. Of glucose, then multiply by (-25) to find water potential.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by priz54)
hiya
Thanx (",)
banana? last year for as for our skool it was on the water potential in potato
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads