Turn on thread page Beta

something happened when bf was giving a massage but i need help getting over it watch

ok this is really embarrasing I dont know what to think to get over it but ive been seeing a guy for about 3 weeks now and he was giving me a back massage (i had no clothes on) yesterday and I was relaxed but then suddenly f*rted it just happened:mad: It was quite loud Im sure he heard it cause he laughed a bit, stopped for a split second then just carried on. Things were really awkward after that but he didn't mention it and is texting me etc per usual. I'l never be able to forget it though I wish i could believe that he didnt hear it but the way he chuckled a bit and stopped what he was doing shows he did. I want some advice from guys whats the best thing to do? I really like him but last night i was crying about it thinking how pathetic it was its just typical something like this would happen to me, its funny to others sure but I just cant see the funny side to it cause it happened to me! Everything would be so perfect if this hadnt of happened, what am i supposed to think to get over it I really feel like i need therapy or something im so embarrased and ashamed!

ReputationRep:
    This is just weak.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're reaction is wayyy over the top, he's probably not even given it a second thought.

btw... Ive not seen him in person since then weve just been texting but I just feel like ending it even though I like him I cant explain I dont know what to think.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldnt feel embarrassed. You should feel like you can do nearly anything in front of him! Bring it up and laugh about it, its the only way to move along.. And its really silly (:

ReputationRep:
    Farting in front of your partner means openness. Expect toilet gags to follow!

ReputationRep:
    Your going to end it over a trump? Listen to yourself!

(Original post by Jojo1993)
    You shouldnt feel embarrassed. You should feel like you can do nearly anything in front of him! Bring it up and laugh about it, its the only way to move along.. And its really silly (:
    Thats when you have known them years though, we are still getting to know each other really although we were friends for months before.

ReputationRep:
    http://stevechang.files.wordpress.co...gas.jpeg?w=225

^ s'truth

ReputationRep:
    this

ReputationRep:
    Ive been with my boyfriend 8 months and I feel i can do nearly anything. Just bring it up or forget about it. Theres really nothing wrong, (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    btw... Ive not seen him in person since then weve just been texting but I just feel like ending it even though I like him I cant explain I dont know what to think.
    Lol wow, how would you ever deal with your partner seeing you give birth? (assuming ofc you're female)

You farted. So what? Most people just apologise and get on with their lives.

For once I really hope this is a troll post

All i can say is imagine it happenening to you. Im usually very laid back about stuff to the point where people notice more about me than I do.

ReputationRep:
    All i can say is imagine it happenening to you. Im usually very laid back about stuff to the point where people notice more about me than I do.
    We are all imagining it happening to us. And none of us see the problem. . .

ReputationRep:
    I did, the first time, we were near my bed and I couldnt hold it in, and he said did you just? And i said yeah (: and Im not bothered now, obviously i dont do it all the time haha. But theres nothing wrong, move on (:

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me last night too
    Then we laughed
    Get over it, jeez.

(Original post by emilina)
    Lol wow, how would you ever deal with your partner seeing you give birth? (assuming ofc you're female)

You farted. So what? Most people just apologise and get on with their lives.

For once I really hope this is a troll post
    Id be ok with being seen giving birth.. theres no logic to it im just embarrased and i wish i was a troll!

I did, the first time, we were near my bed and I couldnt hold it in, and he said did you just? And i said yeah (: and Im not bothered now, obviously i dont do it all the time haha. But theres nothing wrong, move on (:
    ok this makes me feel a bit better, guess its just me being idiotic then but the feeling of intense embarrasment is still there i cant shake it off im just in a stupid frame of mind.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares..?

ReputationRep:
    Id be ok with being seen giving birth.. theres no logic to it im just embarrased and i wish i was a troll!
    never have sex doggy style is my only advice then. . .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.