Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

something happened when bf was giving a massage but i need help getting over it Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok this is really embarrasing I dont know what to think to get over it but ive been seeing a guy for about 3 weeks now and he was giving me a back massage (i had no clothes on) yesterday and I was relaxed but then suddenly f*rted it just happened:mad: It was quite loud Im sure he heard it cause he laughed a bit, stopped for a split second then just carried on. Things were really awkward after that but he didn't mention it and is texting me etc per usual. I'l never be able to forget it though I wish i could believe that he didnt hear it but the way he chuckled a bit and stopped what he was doing shows he did. I want some advice from guys whats the best thing to do? I really like him but last night i was crying about it thinking how pathetic it was its just typical something like this would happen to me, its funny to others sure but I just cant see the funny side to it cause it happened to me! Everything would be so perfect if this hadnt of happened, what am i supposed to think to get over it I really feel like i need therapy or something im so embarrased and ashamed!
    Seriously don't let it get u down, I know I'm a guy but its happened to me infront of this really hot girl I liked, I felt like a twit for a bit...but I just thought f*** it you just gotta move on.

If you show that you ain't bothered by it and you still have your spark, then it will be fine. Just act like it never happened...Trust me way worse things could have happened, I once stacked it infront of loads of people and lost my front teeth,,, so incomparrison to horrible incidents yours really isn't that much to write home about.

you gotta imagine you just brush this incident under the carpet...out of sight - out of mind.

ReputationRep:
    I know, and you will be until the 3rd time. But there is much harder things to get on with in life, soo if you cant do this, who knows what you can do?

Just its okay, trust me. (:

(Original post by emilina)
    We are all imagining it happening to us. And none of us see the problem. . .
    ok fair enough its just me, I just hear all these threads on here about guys saying that girls farting is such a turn off guess i take them to heart too much. Im just stupid i know!

ReputationRep:
    Farting without manners and doing it too much yes. (:

ReputationRep:
    ok fair enough its just me, I just hear all these threads on here about guys saying that girls farting is such a turn off guess i take them to heart too much. Im just stupid i know!
    Lol doing it once isn't a problem, and he clearly didn't have an issue with it or he would have stopped the back massage completely and commented on it, the fact he carried on clearly shows he doesn't care. He's probably forgotten all about it.

Don't stress about the little things, coz I do that, and I can assure you, it's really bad for your health :woo:

ReputationRep:
    definitely get counselling, this is a serious issue

ReputationRep:
    His cheating on you.

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a damn, it's just a fart! :laugh: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    ok this is really embarrasing I dont know what to think to get over it but ive been seeing a guy for about 3 weeks now and he was giving me a back massage (i had no clothes on) yesterday and I was relaxed but then suddenly f*rted it just happened:mad: It was quite loud Im sure he heard it cause he laughed a bit, stopped for a split second then just carried on. Things were really awkward after that but he didn't mention it and is texting me etc per usual. I'l never be able to forget it though I wish i could believe that he didnt hear it but the way he chuckled a bit and stopped what he was doing shows he did. I want some advice from guys whats the best thing to do? I really like him but last night i was crying about it thinking how pathetic it was its just typical something like this would happen to me, its funny to others sure but I just cant see the funny side to it cause it happened to me! Everything would be so perfect if this hadnt of happened, what am i supposed to think to get over it I really feel like i need therapy or something im so embarrased and ashamed!
    Women care too much about farting, get over it, he did instantly I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    At least it wasn't a fanny fart!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Farting in front of your partner means openness. Expect toilet gags to follow!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTBMy66kxD0

Ha ha, this so reminds me of the Sex and the City episode when Carrie farts in front of Mr Big...and a few nights later when they're having dinner(and not a word has been mentioned about the fart), Big asks her for the sauce, she gets up to get it, and as she does so, he places a whoopee cushion under on her seat. Great episode :yup:

ReputationRep:
    pfft, fanny farts are infinetely more embarassing, get over it, its a natural thing to do and he clearly didnt think too much about it if he carried on the masage

ReputationRep:
    Embarassing, butl atleast he didnt react like this:

Dont think about it especially if hes not saying anything, who knows maybe in a few months you'll be laughing about it,

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I wouldn't worry too much, I'd have just laughed it off.

me and my boyfriend have farted infront of each other , its nothing to be ashamed of its a natural occurence , sure it might be embarrasing at first , but just be glad he saw the funny side. He obv likes you if he doesnt care about it. Just move on , and one day you will laugh about it i promise
    x

ReputationRep:
    How long have you two been together? Seriously by the time you have been together for a year you will be holding it in just so you can fart on him deliberatly!

You farted in front of your BF? . . .and? . . .:confused: . .

ReputationRep:
    It’s one of those stories you can laugh about later on in your relationship if it lasts that long. Get over it…

ReputationRep:
    Farting is normal. If he can't handle it, he's not much of a man. Laugh, shrug it off and get on with life.

I fart in front of my boyfriend all the time. He farts in front of me. It's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Weak troll.

I was expecting this to be a thread about you getting a massage and him trying to stick it in your bum while you lay on your front and relaxed. That would have been funny.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.