Turn on thread page Beta

odd hair in odd places..potentially quite embarrassing! watch

anon or delete

this is a weird problem...
    but seriously I need advice- and I want to know if any other girls havet his...

ok so girls....

my head hair falls out a lot in the shower...and some of it seems to get washed down into my ass
    so I every time I shower I have to get hairs out of my ass crack..
    and sometimes I find head hair in my vag- very occasionally

I reeallly dont understand how it gets there- but if my bf went down on my and came across some head hair I think its fair to say he might be a bit grossed out..

does anyone else ever have this problem?

any suggestions on how to make absolutely sure this doesnt happen??

sorry if this is gross

if it makes any difference at all I'm shaved down there

ReputationRep:
    Surely it falls down your back, down the back of your trousers and into the back of your knickers?

Usually when you shower you'll get hair down your bum crease, so you just remove it while you wash....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I get this sometimes, I generally have a quick check down there beforehand, and even if he does find one, we just have a bit of a giggle about it

ReputationRep:
    Well you can easily get it in the shower.

Um, I wouldn't worry that much. Presumably the hair on your head is way longer than any pube could be, it's not like he'll think it's a mutant pube.

ReputationRep:
    If it creeps him out then your boyfriend is beyond weird.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete

this is a weird problem...
    but seriously I need advice- and I want to know if any other girls havet his...

ok so girls....

my head hair falls out a lot in the shower...and some of it seems to get washed down into my ass
    so I every time I shower I have to get hairs out of my ass crack..
    and sometimes I find head hair in my vag- very occasionally

I reeallly dont understand how it gets there- but if my bf went down on my and came across some head hair I think its fair to say he might be a bit grossed out..

does anyone else ever have this problem?

any suggestions on how to make absolutely sure this doesnt happen??

sorry if this is gross

if it makes any difference at all I'm shaved down there
    I WAS TOTALLY GOING TO POST A THREAD ON THIS!!!!!

When one showers the water naturally flows into the crevices (yer fanny and yer ass) and when I am drying myself I have to pull long hairs off various parts of my body, mainly those crevices though!

I wish I had the guts to keep this un-anoned but yeah. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. It's normal... i guess.. sort of... i mean if my hair didn't fall out in the shower then this wouldn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Is this for real?
    i dont have this problem

Is it really so hard to wash the hairs off/out of these places whilest you're in the shower??
    I mean.. Really??

ReputationRep:
    Brush yourself off with your hands when you dry yourself

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear lord, just come back with a real problem, when you have one.... :facepalm: just flaming well rinse if you find you have that problem before you leave the shower. fml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma.x)
    Is this for real?
    i dont have this problem
    are you bald?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minxy222)
    are you bald?
    no i have quite short hair but i never had hair come out of my head and down to my arse before

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.