Turn on thread page Beta

Paul Mccartney is dead? It's a conspiracayyy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone else heard about this? I literally discovered it last week, through an interesting radio show and well it's an interesting and kinda convincing theory to say the least...

You just won't get it from the name of the conspiracy alone, if you haven't heard of it you're probably thinking wtf, if you don't know anything about it, 1 minute after you've typed it into google or Wikipedia you pretty much will so yeah

One of the more far out theories I've heard, anyway :cool:

ReputationRep:
    He might not be dead....but his career is!

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks now I'm reading it all despite not really caring!

ReputationRep:
    Don't be ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I came across this urban legend a while ago. Weird but interesting stuff :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not buying it.

ReputationRep:
    In other news Jesus Christ dies after crucifixion.

In all seriousness though you do realise this was a story from 1966 that was proved not to be true in 69'?

ReputationRep:
    Omg is he dead? Y r u guys so careless, so sad..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    In other news Jesus Christ dies after crucifixion.

In all seriousness though you do realise this was a story from 1966 that was proved not to be true in 69'?
    Rockstars were carking it at an amazing rate back in the day so it probably seemed plausible enough at the time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    *reads title*
    *checks BBC news*
    *reads thread*
    *feels stupid*

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't be reading this stuff in the middle of the night, it's creepy and almost making me feel a bit uncomfortable for some reason =/ It's pretty interesting so far but I'm not convinced. People obsessed with stuff always read too much into things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King_Blumpkins)
    OH SNAP!

ReputationRep:
    the illuminati killed off 2pac, michael jackson and will soon kill dmx after destroying his image

ReputationRep:
    Paul is the Walrus.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ispauldead.com/ best site for info. only convincing info is about facial structure!

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html Sorry, wrong site < it's that one that's so creepy!

ReputationRep:
    http://homepages.tesco.net/harbfamily/opd/index.html

damn, i hate it when i get hooked on a conspiracy theory. always results in me wasting like couple days reading about it before i have to go cold turkey to stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    http://homepages.tesco.net/harbfamily/opd/index.html

damn, i hate it when i get hooked on a conspiracy theory. always results in me wasting like couple days reading about it before i have to go cold turkey to stop
    that's the one I just read most of.

In general it's pretty creepy how much of this stuff there is. I just think they did put some things in there, for the lulz if you will, as soon as the conspiracy was born.

ReputationRep:
    Nonsense!

The *real* Paul McCartney is alive and well, living with Elvis and Bruce Lee on Dracula's Moon Base.

ReputationRep:
    dunno If I fully believe it but he kinda looks dead y'know, like Snoop Dogg. They Both look totally riga moritsed. And dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King_Blumpkins)
    lol!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.