Turn on thread page Beta

Adding a girl on facebook who i dont know. feel like a creep watch

Sup home boyz. I have a m8 from school on facebook and i saw one of his friends who goes to a diffrent school and she is like really beautiful. As in really stunning lol and i was about to add her as a freind but i feel like a ******* creep lol.I dunno i mean what if it turns into gossip and the guy i know form my school i know tells people and everyone thinks i am a creep . I dunno what to do. should i send her a friend request. or is it creepy.

ReputationRep:
    If you feel that creepy, why don't you send her a message first being all like "dayum gurl" and then if it goes bad nobody will ever know.

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    That's because it's a little creepy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sup home boyz. I have a m8 from school on facebook and i saw one of his friends who goes to a diffrent school and she is like really beautiful. As in really stunning lol and i was about to add her as a freind but i feel like a ******* creep lol.I dunno i mean what if it turns into gossip and the guy i know form my school i know tells people and everyone thinks i am a creep . I dunno what to do. should i send her a friend request. or is it creepy.
    If she is really that attractive then she will most likely get loads of unsoliceted ads and just ignore you.

ReputationRep:
    It's does sound creepy but that's how me and my bf met.
    However that was on bebo, not facebook
    He commented "hi"
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    It is creepy if you just add her as a friend. She's not your friend and there's no reason to believe she'd want to be. You might just about get away with sending her a message out of the blue, but facebook isn't a dating site or a place you expect to meet new people, it's really for keeping in contact with friends you already have. The chances are it's not going to work out well for you and if you send a friend request, even if she does accept it people are going to see it and if they find out why it's there they're going to make judgements on that.

ReputationRep:
    yeah send her message first before you add her. that's the least you could do.

(Original post by christykai1049)
    yeah send her message first before you add her. that's the least you could do.
    yeh but what should i say

ReputationRep:
    Do it. It's totally what the socially normal people do. True story.

ReputationRep:
    I accept requests from randoms if I know they're a friend of a friend. I feel complimented really. If you know shes a nice girl she wont be creeped out, but if shes one of those stuck up girls I wouldnt try it. All the randoms I accepted I've at least been in the same room with though, but I would probably accept one I havent either. I have nothing too personal on my page except for pictures so its not a big deal to me. I know an absolutely stunning girl who accepts everyone too, she probably has the most amount of friends I've ever seen and she reveals so much, like numbers and 'saucy' weekend photos and details about her life if someone asks.

I'd say try it and if word gets around just admit why you did it. Its hardly a crime or something to feel embarrased about.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't know her, and you want to add her solely on the purpose that she is attractive, then you need to ******* grow up tbpf.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.