Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone like Chesney Hawkes? watch

ReputationRep:
    I really like Chesney Hawkes' music, have got his 2 albums from the early 90s and his 2008 comeback album 'Another Fine Mess'.

I really feel he's an under-rated artist. Not only has he written tons of great songs for his own albums, he's writes for other bands too.

ReputationRep:
    I've only heard of 'The One and Only' from him to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    The film Buddy's Song was so bad it was amazing when I was a kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    The film Buddy's Song was so bad it was amazing when I was a kid.
    Awww Buddy's Song is a great film, a classic!

ReputationRep:
    not even chesney hawkes likes chesney hawkes (like i heard he has major despression or something idk)

ReputationRep:
    I've only heard one song of his, and can't say I'm a fan. It's ok though...

ReputationRep:
    OP was banned for admitting to liking Chesney Hawkins lol. He is hot though don't you think....I would!

He's in his late 30s and still looks hot.

ReputationRep:
    I saw him live. It was quite exciting. Except he mainly did a series of covers before finishing with "The One and Only". He's not bad, but I wouldn't exactly describe myself as a "fan" - I just like it when that one song of his comes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeputyDog)
    OP was banned for admitting to liking Chesney Hawkins lol. He is hot though don't you think....I would!

He's in his late 30s and still looks hot.

Well some troll neg repped me for my post that I did over 2 months ago for no reason

ReputationRep:
    i like chesney hawkes, not my favourite artist but i do like some of his stuff. id only heard "the one and only" but then last year i went to a 90's weekend at skegness and he was the main act on the 2nd night. at first we were jokingly excited about seeing hm but when he was onstage he was actually really good

ReputationRep:
    And here came the rush of the neg rep trolls! have they got no studying to do or anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitar_Man)
    I really like Chesney Hawkes' music, have got his 2 albums from the early 90s and his 2008 comeback album 'Another Fine Mess'.

I really feel he's an under-rated artist. Not only has he written tons of great songs for his own albums, he's writes for other bands too.
    I think you might be the one and only.

ReputationRep:
    Saw "Entertainment"

Then saw "Does anyone like Chesney..."

Expected this.

ReputationRep:
    I saw him play at Walkabout in Liverpool a few years ago, it was total rubbish except for when he played 'The One and Only', cos it felt it like he was playing it just for me, man....... <3

He looks a lot like Torres in those old pictures. Or should I say, Torres looks a lot like how he did

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.