Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get a girls number on your last day at work? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello People! I been working in retail for a few weeks now and I have met a gorgeous girl that works in the same shop as me but in different store sections to me. Shes friendly, helpful and very nice. I am leaving for Uni in a few days theres no guarantee the managers will let me come back or not...One problem is finding out her relationship status I have been advised to try facebook...and I have tried adding her on facebook but for the past few days it says "awaiting friend cofirmation"..time is the best way of finding out about her status but its hard considering i been working for just a short period of time. Before I leave I want to get her number without putting her off..any clever ways of getting her number? and finding out her status? WOULD LOVE THE HELP!

ReputationRep:
    if she's not accepting your facebook friend request I doubt she'd give you her number

ReputationRep:
    It may be that shes not used it that often...its hard to say as shes quite friendly with me at work in comparison to other girls.

ReputationRep:
    Here's something you may want to try: just ask for her number...

Say I'd like to stay in touch blah blah blah - I mean come on what's the worst thing that could happen?

ReputationRep:
    I may just do that seems like I got no choice...she could just turn around and say sorry I got a bf..thats why i was tryin to find out her status but yeah it seems like my only choice.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask for her number and stop worrying about what might or might not happen.
    I dont see why you should be embrassed if she says she has a BF.

Another way to look at it, as her as you would ask a mate for his number.. Year lets go for drinks, number... etc

ReputationRep:
    just start a conversation about why youre leaving, and be like
    can i get your number just to keep in touch, i mean i hope you dont feel uncomfortable or anything!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.