Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sorry we can't be friends I find you too attractive watch

ReputationRep:
    I guess anyone can answer this but I especially want to hear from guys. Imagine you are friendly or work with a very beautiful girl who is taken, married or engaged, perhaps you are to. You might be attracted to her a bit but perhaps not, you like her though. Suddenly you feel she is avoiding you and isn't as friendly when you confront her she says "I'm sorry we can't be friends I find you too attractive and it's just easier to stay away from you altogether". How would that make you feel?

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends... If I was attracted to her I'd do a big romantic speech. If I cared about our friendship then I'd make a joke and hopefully get her to change her mind. If I wasn't too bothered, I'd shrug and be flattered that she considered me attractive.

ReputationRep:
    God good! yeah, ha! what would I do? She's like so asking for it. Well yeah I'd probably take her out on something innocent and then charm the devil out of her.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Indifferent.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably laugh at her. What a ridiculous thing to say!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m182.gif She did not just said that!

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably accept it. I might do the same given a similar situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripellino)
    I guess anyone can answer this but I especially want to hear from guys. Imagine you are friendly or work with a very beautiful girl who is taken, married or engaged, perhaps you are to. You might be attracted to her a bit but perhaps not, you like her though. Suddenly you feel she is avoiding you and isn't as friendly when you confront her she says "I'm sorry we can't be friends I find you too attractive and it's just easier to stay away from you altogether". How would that make you feel?
    2 words: ego boost.

ReputationRep:
    Weird. I think she's just letting you down gently.

ReputationRep:
    Bit queered out. Like she can't control herself?

ReputationRep:
    Is this about the married guy again?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.