Turn on thread page Beta

i need an opinion on whether i should get contacts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    welllll. i need an HONEST response, i was thinking about getting contacts. i put up two pictures, and you tell me if i should stay with glasses or if i should consider contacts.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenna123)
    welllll. i need an HONEST response, i was thinking about getting contacts. i put up two pictures, and you tell me if i should stay with glasses or if i should consider contacts.
    thank you
    I think you look really lovely in both pictures, love your frames!

Perhaps get some disposable contacts so you can go without sometimes for a change?

ReputationRep:
    ive never heard of disposable contacts but hopefully ill give them a try!
    thank you so much
    (lol this is the first time im using this website)

ReputationRep:
    No probs, it's a cool site lots of nice people and lively debate!

ReputationRep:
    there are daily contacts... ones you wear per day and toss
    you look good in both, doesn't matter to me whether you wear glasses or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenna123)
    ive never heard of disposable contacts but hopefully ill give them a try!
    thank you so much
    (lol this is the first time im using this website)
    You look good in both pictures, but I'd wear contact lenses. Contact lenses were the best choice I ever made,I prefer them so much to glasses, they very rarely get uncomfortable and I can wear them for 12 hours and nothing happens. The only difficulty is that the contact lenses get slightly more difficult to remove, and putting them in at first is quite a mission, but this is a minor problem and with practice it can be over come. .
    http://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/...FYI_4wodBC69yw
    The guy who own's this company is the inventor of daily disposable lenses, their great, because their thinner than monthly and because you wear a new pair each day, have a much lower risk of infection.
    It's only £10 for a months supply, all you do is put your prescription into website and just order and within a few days it gets delivered.

ReputationRep:
    Get new glasses :P! I don't think they suit you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    kashim - thanks! lol i think ill get those!
    oneinsoliditary - recommend glasses for me :P im gonna get the contacts hopefully and ill need a backup pair of glasses!
    kutimagee -

ReputationRep:
    I like the photo without glasses. I would get contacts.
    And by the way you are a very cute girl !

ReputationRep:
    If you get daily disposables that you can just...dabble. I wear glasses most of the time, and then wear contacts for nights out/occasions I fear for my glasses saftey

ReputationRep:
    shadow99 - thank you very much! haha i personally dont think i am because my eyes/nose are too small, but thats very nice of you
    sarcazm - lol good idea

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.