Turn on thread page Beta

Skin tag on anus watch

Ok, so this is embarrassing.... I have a skin tag on my anus (im a girl btw) Its just a loose piece of skin, nothing else.

Guys would this bother you or freak you out?

I know the whole 'if he likes me it wont matter' bla bla bla etc, but seriously, is it something you can overlook??

ReputationRep:
    I probably wouldn't think much of fit.

*edit*
    It's just amazing what sort of problems people on this forum have

ReputationRep:
    Who on earth plays "it" on a *******???!

ReputationRep:
    I suspect there's worse things in most people's bottoms than a little flap of skin.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't wipe your arse, then the guy won't be able to see it.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you ask about that on a student forum anyway? This is TSR, the only response you'll get is that state school kids have to work harder for their anal skin tags.

ReputationRep:
    Erm..how big is it?

I wouldn't mind you couldn't prevent it from growing but if your so concerned i'm sure you can get it removed. Skin tags usually fade after a few years don't they? i had one and it's gone now, just smooth skin.:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    WTF? You actually worry about this ****?

I'm not going to anon this: I have something similar, and tbh, if this is all you have to worry about in your life, I envy you.

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean your up for anal?

Otherwise i probly wouldn't notice it.

Either way it wouldn't bother me :sexface: :lol:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, so this is embarrassing.... I have a skin tag on my anus (im a girl btw) Its just a loose piece of skin, nothing else.

Guys would this bother you or freak you out?

I know the whole 'if he likes me it wont matter' bla bla bla etc, but seriously, is it something you can overlook??
    anonanonanon!

i have this too, don't worry about it, im fairly sure no lad will even notice!

ReputationRep:
    anonanonanon!

i have this too, don't worry about it, im fairly sure no lad will even notice!
    well that's where you're wrong, we'll notice alright but we won't judge/comment.

Did i just become Evil?

(Original post by Casshern1456)
    well that's where you're wrong, we'll notice alright but we won't judge/comment.

Did i just become Evil?
    Nope you just became honest.

I have a kind of **** buddy friend who's getting more interested in that region so he's obviously going to notice but im worried it will put him off

ReputationRep:
    You should check that that's not actually genital warts

ReputationRep:
    If it bothers my PIITB lifestyle, then yes, it would bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Nope you just became honest.

I have a kind of **** buddy friend who's getting more interested in that region so he's obviously going to notice but im worried it will put him off
    i doubt he'll mind, he is getting sex afterall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    You should check that that's not actually genital warts
    I know its not genital warts.

Anymore thoughts on this or am i being paranoid?

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh skin tags are a symptom of hemorrhoids!

Errr ... What the hell is a skin-tag?

It would bother me if I were a guy (but i'm not )... if you had one like the examples in Google Images.

ReputationRep:
    Light a match, burn the ***** off. If it's convenient, put the match in your arse, such that the end that you light is just protruding from one's anal cavity.

Thank me later.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.