Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melz0r)
    Nah, they won't but if you fancy dressing up just for the fun of it, any kind of nice-looking dress is fine. Something you might wear for a nice meal out with your friends, maybe?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2006019)
    aaaah I've applied for the 2012 shadowing scheme, really hope I manage to get in, I've applied for Veterinary Science as my first choice, so if I do manage to get a place on the scheme then I'll be really lucky! what's the earliest you'd find out if you're a 'shadow-ee'?
    First of janurary they told me

ReputationRep:
    Helllooo!
    So I thought I'd make this thread for all the Cambridge Shadowing Scheme Applicants. Results out on the 1st of January 2012.
    Who's applied? What subjects? Let us know when you find out whether you're in or not!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Natural Sciences! We find out on New Years Day right?
    Thats cruel! LOL
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by anuradha_d)
    Helllooo!
    So I thought I'd make this thread for all the Cambridge Shadowing Scheme Applicants. Results out on the 1st of January 2012.
    Who's applied? What subjects? Let us know when you find out whether you're in or not!
    This already exists here : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1424044

ReputationRep:
    I went last year well this year January was a great experience I went for Medicine, at Gonville and Caius College

ReputationRep:
    I noticed earlier and posted there, but Thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for the CUSU scheme this year?

I did and got a place!

Economics, week 2

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.