Turn on thread page Beta

How old was you when you last wet yourself? watch

Today I had a pretty close encounter when I was walking back from town, and I was thinking what would have happened if I didnt make it, like if somebody had saw me, how embarrasing.

It reminded me of when I was in bed with an ex, about a year ago, they were 17, I woke up and they were like im really sorry, and looked really upset, I thought it was going to be something serious but then they said ive had an accident, ive wet the bed, I just laughed and told them to dry it up.
    They said they thought they were awake and was going in the toilet lol.

The last time I wet myself was when I was in middle school walking back home in the rain, I was completely wet so nobody knew.

I was about 9, but my ex was about 17, is it common for people to wet themselves when there in bed? How old was you when you last wet yourself?

ReputationRep:
    aha about 5 - but I know a kid who wet himself the other week 17 - but that was probably because he got wasted that night.

ReputationRep:
    Well on Friday night one of my husbands friends who's 40 stayed over at ours and pissed the spare bed. So yea. Ew.

ReputationRep:
    I pissed myself about two weeks ago, had tomuch to drink before bed.

ReputationRep:
    I think I was about 16 :o: the nearest toilet was far away and my friend made me really laugh. Thankfully it was dark by then so not too many people saw. My friend however thought it was hilarious, and before too much longer, half the people I knew were aware of said incident :p:
    Could be worse though, I though someone who's **** themselves in public.

When I was a kid

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, did it the other day, and almost did it in a lecture in college today, i had blue jeans on so it would have been sooo embarrasing!:3

ReputationRep:
    7 or 8, on holiday lool

ReputationRep:
    I remember the last time I did it, had a dream I was swimming but actually wet the bed :P Must've been 8 or 9

ReputationRep:
    ummm not since I was like 7, i've only done it twice ( that i can remember ) how embarassing would it be though :/

ReputationRep:
    Lool let's just say old enough to cover my tracks by, ironing the clothes i was wearing till they were dry, and changing my bed sheets before anyone woke up.

ReputationRep:
    9, after a particularly epic bout of competitive chess.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of year's ago i went to a student night at a club, said club had an offer on of all you can drink for £10. Suffice to say i got obliterated to the point where im told i threw up all over myself and a girl i was with. I was taken home by a friend, woke up the next morning to find my bed sheets were cold and wet. Not good

ReputationRep:
    my friend did it about a month ago..we were walking down a back road talking about how much she had to pee and making water sounds n that but it wasn't until she laughed at something else that it all went wrong haha...and in jeggins. luckily she'd bought new jeans and changed behind a tree. we were all weirdly casual about it tho haha

ReputationRep:
    Probably about 4.
    However. last week I was standing over a toilet seat (didn't want to sit on it) and completely missed the bowl and got piss all over my clothes -___-

ReputationRep:
    On a recent holiday with Mrs. Vader, we were both asleep when I dreamt I was going to the toilet. It was quite vivid and felt very real, but it was at this point I realised I was only dreaming, so I promptly woke up and started frantically checking the bed. Thank the Emperor that I hadn't actually wet the bed, but I was bursting.

ReputationRep:
    I did it at school once, beginning of Year 7.

My ***** of a science teacher wouldn't let me go to the toilet and it was all weird because we'd just moved up to high school. Bad times. For years afterwards I was constantly paranoid about needing a wee and not being able to go.

Thankfully no-one found out... it would have been 10x worse if anyone had. That was the last and only time though, now I have excellent bladder control

(lol and I'm not posting this anonymously because it was ages ago so don't particularly care if anyone finds out now xD)

ReputationRep:
    4 years old

Oh 14 or 15, I think. As I lay unconscious in a puddle of mud in a bus garage. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    7 years old was the last time.

Whats surprising is now like when i was ill i really needed a piss but i was in bed, so i went to bed for 12hours woke up and didnt piss my self, got up then 2 mins later i realised i needed to piss, and it came down like a waterfall. I must have a strong bladder.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.