Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How old was you when you last wet yourself? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but this title makes me physically angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warhol)
    Probably about 4.
    However. last week I was standing over a toilet seat (didn't want to sit on it) and completely missed the bowl and got piss all over my clothes -___-
    Toilets would be very clean and able to be sat on if people didn't hover and get piss everywhere :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Toilets would be very clean and able to be sat on if people didn't hover and get piss everywhere :indiff:
    I know. That's why I assume that if everyone's as messy as me, there's no way I'm touching that seat. Although I always wipe the lid down with tissues after to give the pretension of cleanliness.

ReputationRep:
    I got very drunk at a festival 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    I once laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Heather.)
    I think I was about 16 :o: the nearest toilet was far away and my friend made me really laugh. Thankfully it was dark by then so not too many people saw. My friend however thought it was hilarious, and before too much longer, half the people I knew were aware of said incident :p:
    Could be worse though, I though someone who's **** themselves in public.
    About the same age that I learnt to use was and were correctly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    When I was 5 or 6???
    Thought I was awake and in the toilet. Turns out I was curled up in me bed.

ReputationRep:
    Urine or 'non-urine'? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i was prob about 3 cuz i cant remember at all! but one of my mates,(a lad whos in his 20's)when he goes out & gets wrcked he wets the bed!!!!!! hes the only person i know who does it and everyone kinda jus accepts it now. i think its pretty bad tho!! hes so good looking aswell, and really cocky with it cuz he knows he has alot of girls after him, but if only they knew :P lol

ReputationRep:
    Probably when I was a baby and wearing nappies.

My mum said even as a child I never wet the bed and if I needed the loo when I was out and there were no loos for me to use I could wait for ages. :o: She used to say I had an iron bladder lol

So yeah... never.

Never mind wetting yourself, I diarrhoea'd my pants in bed last night. Rolled around in it and everything....

ReputationRep:
    I was 16, it happened like two nights in a row I dreamt I was using the toilet but it felt too real and sure enough when I woke up I found I had wet myself.

ReputationRep:
    in school bell rang everyone came out to playground one boy was in his p.e shorts and toilet door was locked he then **** himself with poo running down his leg everyone saw and laughed loads lol i was on the floor.

i then called him **** boy for like a year and he brought his mom in and got me told of by a teacher lol

ReputationRep:
    9, after a dream where I was going to the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    when i was 11 i pissed and crapped all over myself while asleep, but that was because i was extremely sick. other than that, i've never actually "wet the bed".

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, you were nine when your 17 year old boyfriend peed on you?

Were you, by any chance, dating R Kelly? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Quite recently. I had this crazy vivid dream of taking a pee in the toilet. It felt real. Like really really real. Next thing I know i'm waking up mid-pee, but when you get to my age you know how to cover your tracks

Since then ( I think a month - two months ago? I was 17 ) I've turned it into a habit to pee before bed and pinch myself before I pee to make sure I'm not dreaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    I'm sorry, you were nine when your 17 year old boyfriend peed on you?

Were you, by any chance, dating R Kelly? :lolwut:
    I got this impression too when i read the post. Then i thought about it more and i think maybe she meant that she was 9 when she last wet herself and her boyfriend was 17 when he last wet himself, maybe :confused:.

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting on my friend's bed the other day and I was laughing so hard that a little bit of wee came out.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I very VERY occasionally wet myself now and then when I sneeze. It's since having kids, it made my bladder weak. It's rare though, and when it happens it's only a very little bit that comes out, just enough to feel damp but not enough that it goes through to my trousers or anything, but yeh.....it's a pain. It can't be helped though, just one of the downfalls of having given birth. Panty liners are a must.

Last time I really WET wet myself was when I was 8. I wet the bed between the ages of 6 and 8. It was a phase, what can I say.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.