The Student Room Group
AAB or higher depending on how much they like you.
Reply 2
I'm sort of wording the same thing. My predictied grades are ABB. But if im applying to a university that wants BBB, is it pretty likely they will expect BBB rather than my predicted grades. Or could they offer me a place for ABB grades?
Reply 3
Daisy12345
I'm sort of wording the same thing. My predictied grades are ABB. But if im applying to a university that wants BBB, is it pretty likely they will expect BBB rather than my predicted grades. Or could they offer me a place for ABB grades?

Surely you are not applying for medicine??:curious:

or are you?
Reply 4
lonely14
Surely you are not applying for medicine??:curious:

or are you?

thats not the question.
Uni will never base u an offer on your predicted grades. The offer will always come as the lowest entry requirements.
Reply 5
Daisy12345

Maybe they give BBB offers to students but they expect your predictions to be at least AAA?
Reply 6
manthew
Maybe they give BBB offers to students but they expect your predictions to be at least AAA?

Exactly - this is why many people don't get into their so-called backups..
Reply 7
Knugs
thats not the question.
Uni will never base u an offer on your predicted grades. The offer will always come as the lowest entry requirements.
Not true at all.

Many courses will give low offers to candidates that they want on the course.
Less commonly, some will receive offers higher than the 'typical offer' (which is what most people call the minimum requirement - it's nothing of the sort).

Latest

Trending

Trending