Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I moved to Bristol and went to live with some guy, I kinda fell in love with him but obviously didnt say anything or made it obvious. Last week we went for some lunch and he told me he had something to tell me, basically he admitted he was in love with me. I didnt say it back however felt alot for him, the next day I felt like I should say something so told him I loved him too, That night he went off and slept with some guy he met at the pub and has been seeing him ever since, and told me we could never have worked because we live together and it would be akward. He is with this new guy all the time brings him to the house all the time and everything!!

What can I do??

ReputationRep:
    You should do nothing.

ReputationRep:
    You should bring a guy home. Preferably someone hot.

ReputationRep:
    That's harsh of him to go off with the other guy after you'd both admitted to being in love with each other.

Don't try and split them up, because it just makes you look bad. I would suggest talking to him but he already knows how you feel about him. Perhaps wait until they split up and then get in there? It'd be hard, but it'd be worth it in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizlaz350)
    That's harsh of him to go off with the other guy after you'd both admitted to being in love with each other.

Don't try and split them up, because it just makes you look bad. I would suggest talking to him but he already knows how you feel about him. Perhaps wait until they split up and then get in there? It'd be hard, but it'd be worth it in the end.
    I would never try and split them up, I am trying to be the bigger person and try and show that I dont care and that he hasnt hurt me, but tonight he wasnts me to go for a meal with them both to show no hard feelings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ21)
    I would never try and split them up, I am trying to be the bigger person and try and show that I dont care and that he hasnt hurt me, but tonight he wasnts me to go for a meal with them both to show no hard feelings
    That's definitely the best way to go (: If I were you, I'd go along to the meal because ultimately, you will look better and if anything goes wrong between them, you'll be the one he turns to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ21)

Threesome yo. SUCH MUCH **** NOMNOM NOM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Threesome yo. SUCH MUCH **** NOMNOM NOM.
    You should see him, Im thinking no lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.