Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    Epic trolling :yy:
    It was too easy, I am a little disappointed in TSR

ReputationRep:
    really Terrible :| , its like something chavs listen to

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could have no singing voice, no writing talent, a criminal record and be as famous as she is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even joking, it made me feel a bit ill. And I even quite liked 'Fight For This Love' for a few days. I don't really get it - if you're going to use that much autotune, i.e. the world's entire supply of autotune, why wouldn't you choose an interesting melody? And that chorus. God. It sounds like really bad Euro pop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    Oh my, I didn't think it could get worse, but it has.

This is one of the worst singles of recent times. The song itself is rubbish, and the vocals are dire. I really can't see its selling point.

Fair play if the vocals were good, but they just aren't.

I have a sinking feeling this will be promoted to death and the brain-dead masses will make the song number 1 yet again.

But hey, she's 'gawjus' and thats all that matters, right? :rolleyes:
    Even with malaria, nowt has helped our wee lass. I think we should bring in the toilet attendant to provide her good lyrics.

It will get no.1 though, X Factor "special" performance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    I agree her voice is bad and i don't like the song compared to the others but it is slowly growing on me and catchy in a few weeks everyone will like it
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    I wish I could have no singing voice, no writing talent, a criminal record and be as famous as she is.
    Welcome to Britain! All you need is a 'pretty face' and the world is your oyster, to hell with criminal convictions and having no talent.

Don't be fooled by all the PR though. I do think it is all just a ploy to build this image of her as some sort of 'superstar', when the reality is far from it.

(Original post by dd4483)
    ???
    ok not everyone, just the xfactor fans.
    I mean that swag on song by souja boy got back in the charts :lolwut: and that is a million times worse :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    She has the strongest and best voice of the whole group, so I don't know where you get talentless from.
    Well, I think people always mistake a strong voice for a good vioice. Like fair play she has a strong voice, but it's absoloutley fugly. Where as say, Nicola, has got quite a soft, sweet sounding voice which I think is far superior.

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong I thought it was quite catchy?:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I heard Nadine Coyle's new song features Sophie Amogbokpa on backing vocals, is this true????/

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is quite awful

ReputationRep:
    So Cheryl Cole releases another terrible song to top off her pile of more godawful songs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.