Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Foam party problem..(girls only!) watch

Theres a foam party at my uni on Sunday which I really want to go to, only problem is I have my period and i'm really scared about it leaking or something?
    Would this happen? Do you get very wet? I only use pads so i've never used tampons before

anon please

ReputationRep:
    Firstly - definitely try and use tampons as they are so much nicer to use in terms of cleanliness and comfort!
    I went to a foam past last night, and it's only your top half that gets wet unless you roll around in it! So you'll be fine don't worry have a great night, mine was awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlehobbit)
    Firstly - definitely try and use tampons as they are so much nicer to use in terms of cleanliness and comfort!
    I went to a foam past last night, and it's only your top half that gets wet unless you roll around in it! So you'll be fine don't worry have a great night, mine was awesome
    Nothing to do with the thread but this was the first thread that caught my eye when I came on to this forum, and the last message was left by you, so random cause my nickname is little hobbit !!! lol. Me and my 4ft 11 and a halfness

...anyway...I do agree, try tampons, much better than pads! I have been to a foam party and you d get soaked....I almost drowned, no joke!xx

ReputationRep:
    You get soaked!

(Original post by You_Missed_a_Bit)
    Nothing to do with the thread but this was the first thread that caught my eye when I came on to this forum, and the last message was left by you, so random cause my nickname is little hobbit !!! lol. Me and my 4ft 11 and a halfness

...anyway...I do agree, try tampons, much better than pads! I have been to a foam party and you d get soaked....I almost drowned, no joke!xx
    I'm just worried as i've never used them before and have heard some horror stories haha!
    So you think I wouldn't be able to wear a pad?

SOrry, i've never been before so I have no idea!!

ReputationRep:
    Well... no probably not :/ I dont really know but when I went to a foam party everone was wearing stuff that was okay to get soaked in, ie: bikini tos, kaftans etc.

It's fine, TSR is for these dilemmas lol! Try tampons they really dont hurt if you wear the correct one. Ie dont buy super if you are really light obviously. Just relax, once you have done it you will wonder why you didnt use them sooner xx

ReputationRep:
    I wear pads because I absolutely hate tampons but that's due to personal preference. It would probably be best you wear a tampon for it and it also means you will know how it feels if you want to use them to go swimming etc another time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.