Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: OMG im lol'ing so hard this is not good... Never microwave food meat to cook it, who told you to do that :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    That thing in the middle looks like a scrotum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I'm stalking you. :ninja:

Do you use a wine glass everyday? -_-
    I'm sure if you were planning on eating that monster, you'd probably want some wine to wash it down with as well. What was it Mary Poppins said "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." In this metaphor, the 'spoonful of sugar' is the tastebud dulling wine and the 'medicine' is the horror presented on the plate

I'm only kidding OP. Well, I'm not, in all honesty it doesn't look that nice. On the other hand, the only thing I can cook is boiled egg (although I'll admit, it's boiled to perfection!) and toast (well soldiers, I'm still 6 at heart ). I'm really impressed that you're giving cooking a go and being really quite adventurous. With your persistance, you're going to end up being a brilliant cook.

P.S I really wouldn't recommend microwaving meat!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.