Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think they are =] they wrote this on their website -

"Our programme is fully accredited by the British Psychological Society and, on successful completion, provides Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership with the Society, provided the minimum standard of a Second Class Honours is achieved."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kym0224)
    "Our programme is fully accredited by the British Psychological Society and, on successful completion, provides Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership with the Society, provided the minimum standard of a Second Class Honours is achieved.":

It said that on their website =]
    ooo okay, I would have considered applying then if I wanted to stay at home... that was a some what pointless statement :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    You can still apply to good Unis with 3C's don't settle for 2nd best just because your grades aren't A*'s. Dundee Essex and Hull are a few more I can think of. Keep checking the UCAS website and see which Uni's/Courses want CCC or 260-240 points

Good Luck dude!
    Essex and Hull are good but I think they want AAB and BBB :/ thankx =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehhh.....hi.)
    ooo okay, I would have considered applying then if I wanted to stay at home... that was a some what pointless statement :p:
    so I really shouldnt apply for it? but it is 33rd in the psychology league table ...

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland isn't accredited is it? And look at Dundee, Bangor... just some of the places in my sig basically I got BBC at AS :/ so I'm looking at the same sort of places
    Is Bangor accredited??

ReputationRep:
    Is Bangor accredited??
    Yeps it is It seems lovely there as well

ReputationRep:
    so I really shouldnt apply for it? but it is 33rd in the psychology league table ...
    No no if you like it apply, I meant that I haven't looked at it because I want to move away from home Don't stress too much about league tables, but do research a variety of places, because for C's you can get some good universities (as I would say Stirling is quite good)

ReputationRep:
    No no if you like it apply, I meant that I haven't looked at it because I want to move away from home Don't stress too much about league tables, but do research a variety of places, because for C's you can get some good universities (as I would say Stirling is quite good)
    ohhh alright,, Because I fort the league table was very important! Am i really gonna get good UNIs with Cs??? because most of the big uni want AAA!!!

ReputationRep:
    ohhh alright,, Because I fort the league table was very important! Am i really gonna get good UNIs with Cs??? because most of the big uni want AAA!!!
    Well they are important to some extent, but not the be all and end all. And well obviously you wont get top universities with C's, but you can go to reasonably good universities. Bangor is said to have a really good psychology department, so I would definitely have a look there

ReputationRep:
    Essex and Hull are good but I think they want AAB and BBB :/ thankx =]
    I think Essex's typical offer is 320 points including AB for this year's applicants. Check on their psychology department website, not the main uni website because they haven't updated it for about a year or two.

ReputationRep:
    Oxford Brookes?

Bath Spa?

x

ReputationRep:
    I graduated this year from LJMU doing Applied Psychology which (i thought) was a really good course! Don't focus so much on the league tables...just go where you really want and get lots of experience! I'm doing a masters now at Cambridge!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.