Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who do you hang out more with? My flat mates are soooo geeky, so i prefer my course mates, plus its better to be friends with people who can help you out with your degree. But then again you live with your housemates... I dont have time for both to be honest because i also hang around with the ultimate frisbee team.

ReputationRep:
    Always hung around more with people who aren't on my course and who I haven't lived with actually.

ReputationRep:
    Currently hosemates every night in the kitchen. Haven't properly met my coursemates apart from one :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir_Vile_Minds)
    Currently hosemates every night in the kitchen. Haven't properly met my coursemates apart from one :dontknow:
    Clubbin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Clubbin?
    Nah. Doing an induction and telling the class a few things about the person next to us. I didn't hear but he did that we're both doing the same combined and he lives 20 mins away from my home home.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an all guy flat of 5 of us guys.. all kool and up for drinking and partying but still (kinda) clean and set on work too.
    We also have a all girl flat opposite who are best friends, as well as around 10 from other flats, so our flat basically has like atleast 4 other flat people there all the time, sometimes it's randomly like 20 :/
    So i prefer my flat mates.. don't really gel with anyone i've met on my course yet except a few but not that bothered anyway really.. only been a week xD

ReputationRep:
    I don't have proper close friendships with people on my course cause I have few hours and then we just all up and leave afterwards so we don't get much interaction to be honest! So my housemates it is as we spend way more time together.

ReputationRep:
    I love ultimate we don't have a team here and I ain't starting one.
    At the moment I go out mostly with coursemates, but I spend any time in the flat with flatmates, watching tele and that and we go out.
    End of the day you got more in common with coursemates who obviously have same issues, in halls its pretty random who you live with.

ReputationRep:
    My housemates more, but I'm starting to get to know people on my course better, so maybe that'll change.

ReputationRep:
    Atm, course mates

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.