Turn on thread page Beta

Life, is it worth it without love? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartofloneliness)
    I am a human being and I need to be loved just like everybody else does. No-one shows me any affection or love, I will not survive without love.

Is life worth living without love? Because the way it feels death would be a preferable option.
    Nobody needs love, or relationships or friendship. life is what you make of it. :yep:

(Original post by heartofloneliness)
    I am a human being and I need to be loved just like everybody else does. No-one shows me any affection or love, I will not survive without love.

Is life worth living without love? Because the way it feels death would be a preferable option.
    I didn't realise anything other than human beings used tsr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)
    You're a needy,pathetic human being if you seriously believe that love is what makes life.
    I have to agree with this. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    It's only society that tells you can't be happy without love. You can be. Dwelling on what you feel you should have is what makes you unhappy.
    i agree.
    now you want to be in love. feel that you are missing out. but you're not missing out. very few people are in love. the average married couple, got bored with each other years ago!
    you still want to be in love? then you must be cunning like a fox. when he is hungry, he does not sulk and look weak. he moves steadily and surely, waiting, till an opportunity to pounce becomes available.
    similarly, you must be strong. work on building your life. primarily get a good education. then you can hope for a very good future. one in which you get the girl. but remember the getting the girl bit: that's when the film ends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)
    Yes it is.

Love doesnt even exist.

Some of you are so needy to have someone like you it amazing.

Pathetic.

so then, what determines a worthy person?

ReputationRep:
    love is overrated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    It depends on what you mean by love. I think companionship of some kind is necessary to be happy, and that could be in the form of friends, family, pets, or even people on the interwebz.

My advice to you would be to get a cat or a dog.
    why even a cat or a dog?

some people are meant to be alone. it's how human society works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    why even a cat or a dog?

some people are meant to be alone. it's how human society works.
    But it's better if you've got someone/something to share life with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaD96)
    love is overrated
    is it just society that says that?

everybody should have connections, even though i agree that love doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    But it's better if you've got someone/something to share life with.
    no it's not.

some people just have to deal with nothing. life is about luck, some peopld have no luck and end up loners. that's human existence. people have friends, but don't have friends.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.