Turn on thread page Beta

Girls........................... watch

I've started going to the local library during my college frees to revise my A2 stuff. Now, I've noticed a girl that looks my age who goes their to revise aswell. She is stunning, her beauty can not be defined with words. She always sits on the table opposite me when I'm revising and I just want to talk to her so badly The things is, I'll look like a freak or perv going up to her saying 'hey....' when she doesn't even know me. I've thinking of writing a note on some paper saying how pretty I think she is and how I'd like to get to know her, should I do this or not?

Will I seem like a weirdo doing this or should I ignore my emotions and sit somewhere else in the library from now on?

x
    Thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've started going to the local library during my college frees to revise my A2 stuff. Now, I've noticed a girl that looks my age who goes their to revise aswell. She is stunning, her beauty can not be defined with words. She always sits on the table opposite me when I'm revising and I just want to talk to her so badly The things is, I'll look like a freak or perv going up to her saying 'hey....' when she doesn't even know me. I've thinking of writing a note on some paper saying how pretty I think she is and how I'd like to get to know her, should I do this or not?

Will I seem like a weirdo doing this or should I ignore my emotions and sit somewhere else in the library from now on?

x
    Thanks for replying
    lol that'd look even worse/more pervy than going up to her and saying "hey" unless she genuinely likes you which you don't know.

i feel ur pain bro
    im in the same situation as you...

ReputationRep:
    Some times i read threads like these and I just think:

How the hell did I turn out so normal?

Which ofcourse would be 'perfect' in your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Worst idea ever :L

Seriously, you don't need any chat up lines or anything,

Just talk to her, maybe ask what she is revising for or looking at, maybe try and see where she lives and if it's near you and if it all gels then you can either be revision buddies, meet up or library.. or anything =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

x
    Thanks for replying
    That's about eleven million times more creepy than just talking to her...

(Original post by Yawn11)
    Some times i read threads like these and I just think:

How the hell did I turn out so normal?

Which ofcourse would be 'perfect' in your eyes.
    Shut up, you're not 'normal', you're a failure. Your parents gave you up for adoption after they found out you'd become a **** in the near future:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely don't write her a note! That's just creepy Just go for it, she'll like it if you talk to her

ReputationRep:
    'hey, can I borrow a pen?'

ReputationRep:
    why don't you just say "i'm a little stuck on this, do you have any idea what it means" or ask her what she's studying or something.

ReputationRep:
    yo dude...if it was me i would just say something like 'yo babe..want bieber in you?'.... listen tome and everything will be fine (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Does she always sit across from you, no matter what table you sit at? Maybe she likes you too .

ReputationRep:
    What on earth brings you to the conclusion that sending a purely aesthetically motivated note, to a girl you don't know, who is sitting right in front you instead of merely saying hello, which is you know, the normal thing to do...seriously?

ReputationRep:
    dude, the easiets best thing to do is just to ask what she is studying ect.. what subjects she is taking..

start by saying, i have seen you up here a couple of times.... then talk about something..

simple, job done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    lol that'd look even worse/more pervy than going up to her and saying "hey" unless she genuinely likes you which you don't know.
    This is exactly what I was thinking lol

(Original post by Emmie3303)
    Does she always sit across from you, no matter what table you sit at? Maybe she likes you too .
    :o: Never thought of it that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmie3303)
    If I liked a girl that went to the same library as me regularly and sat in different places, I certainly wouldn't follow her around.

Say hi and get the hints. If you get none, don't pursue it. Simps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Bieber)
    yo dude...if it was me i would just say something like 'yo babe..want bieber in you?'.... listen tome and everything will be fine (Y)
    She would probaby be sick

ReputationRep:
    Does she go to your college?

Just ask her what she is studying, what music she's listening to (if she is, of course) - you won't come across weird unless you really are.

If she genuinely does sit opposite you all the time (i.e. you're not simply stalking her), then I don't see why it would be a big deal if you spoke to her. Aso, the note idea is creepy and it just shows that you're after clunge.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.