Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls........................... watch

ReputationRep:
    Dude. This is a case which calls for the ancient art of library eye-flirting. You don't even need to say things - subtle little glances are all you need and you'll pique her interest enough to get away with starting a conversation.

However, since it sounds like you're even more of a social inept geek than I am, it wouldn't work. Sucks to be you. And me. But mostly you.

ReputationRep:
    Girls like a man that is confident. Start up a conversation soon or you might end up dissapointed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've started going to the local library during my college frees to revise my A2 stuff. Now, I've noticed a girl that looks my age who goes their to revise aswell. She is stunning, her beauty can not be defined with words. She always sits on the table opposite me when I'm revising and I just want to talk to her so badly The things is, I'll look like a freak or perv going up to her saying 'hey....' when she doesn't even know me. I've thinking of writing a note on some paper saying how pretty I think she is and how I'd like to get to know her, should I do this or not?

Will I seem like a weirdo doing this or should I ignore my emotions and sit somewhere else in the library from now on?

x
    Thanks for replying
    why bother? u're going to uni next year (right?) do u really want a LDR or an awkward break up?? just leave it:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamCrossMan)
    Ask her if "she can give you a hand" and then lick your lips :sexface:
    Sad thing is, this is actually slightly less creepy than the OP's idea...

ReputationRep:
    Do the note on paper thing, write something like 'i want your honeybuns', she won't be creeped out at all. I guarantee it

ReputationRep:
    Give her a little smile eventually it will work!

ReputationRep:
    Just do it mate. No harm in saying hi, and most people are actually quite nice about it.

ReputationRep:
    Speak to her! Just be friendly and act normal. Ask her what subjects she takes and progress from there.

The note isn't a great idea since you've never even met her.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her for a pen or something...

DO NOT GIVE HER A NOTE.

ReputationRep:
    This was actually rather a successful troll... Not right up there, but not bad either.

6/10

ReputationRep:
    Browser fail.

ReputationRep:
    You can just start a normal convo like 'Hey are you also revising A2 stuff?' That way you aren't a creep but rather a friendly person who wants to get know her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've started going to the local library during my college frees to revise my A2 stuff. Now, I've noticed a girl that looks my age who goes their to revise aswell. She is stunning, her beauty can not be defined with words. She always sits on the table opposite me when I'm revising and I just want to talk to her so badly The things is, I'll look like a freak or perv going up to her saying 'hey....' when she doesn't even know me. I've thinking of writing a note on some paper saying how pretty I think she is and how I'd like to get to know her, should I do this or not?

Will I seem like a weirdo doing this or should I ignore my emotions and sit somewhere else in the library from now on?

x
    Thanks for replying
    i wouldn't do the note personally. it may take longer, but just smiling or saying hi at first might be a start, then after a while you could start a conversation on whatever it is she's revising :dontknow:
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamCrossMan)
    Ask her if "she can give you a hand" and then lick your lips :sexface:
    I lol'd

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.