Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1993hannah)
    About 4 or 5 years ago now, I was on holiday croyde beach
    and we meet up with some of my mums old family friendsand they had a son my age....
    anywayyyy we all had a really nice day but i didint really get to speak to him.
    then we were sitting on the sand dunes and he said something like do you surf and I said no and literally ran off!
    funny thing is I would love to be able to surf!
    argghh it still bugs me that I did that, I feel soo mean! and I bet he was a really nice guy as well because all his family are lovely and he had the most aamazing blonde hair!
    I feel so anoyed with myself about it and it was literally YEARSS ago!
    I'll never meet him again and that really sucks cos, i always think about him and what he's like, its pretty pathetic tbh.I ve never really had a bf, im too shy and I never meet anyone I like (or who likes me) and if Im honest If i meet someone like him now Id REALLY like him...

I know its massively pathectic so pathetic im going to put this as annomynoous, but i think sayin it will make me feel a whole lot better
    It seems that you didn't put it as annon!

Anyway, is there no way you can get in contact with him? Facebook, phone number etc? You never know, he may feel the same way! Or if not, he'll probably remember you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Add him on facebook, maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Awhh thanks guys
    Ive tried facebook, but I only know his first name and its to embarrasing to ask my mum his last name... ahhh weellll

ReputationRep:
    Why's it embarrassing to ask his last name? Just ask what the family's surname is. Or say, "oh, you know that family we met up with on holiday all these years ago ... the ... the ... what were they called?" Then she'll say "the Smiths" or whatever. WIN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1993hannah)
    Awhh thanks guys
    Ive tried facebook, but I only know his first name and its to embarrasing to ask my mum his last name... ahhh weellll
    Ask your mum about the families second name in general so you don't embarrass yourself (sounds strange it would do though)

ReputationRep:
    yeah, that is pretty pathetic tbh

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.